411 PaxtonAndrews in SLC

lcclench

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 10:01 AM, dctraveler said:

I saw him late last year. Mediocre massage with mechanical sensual elements. Would not repeat. Feel free to DM for more details. 

thanks. I know that type of experience so I totally understand what all you mean. Therefore I'm passing on this one though he may be the only worthwhile potential while in salt lake.

• 3 weeks later...

well hell he seems sexy but i was warned about him from this site....i inquired anyhow cuz if not him then the other providers wouldn't even give Vannah enough energy to turn the letters. But if Vannah had the emails with him that I did, she'd turn that alphabet with venom.

Who the F#%$ does this guy think he is. He is the most entitled person I have exchanged missives with in trying to set up an appointment. He wrote me two hours before set in sandstone appointment  because suddenly a guy in vegas wanted him for an overnight....so paxton said you can have my husband. I think he meant have an appointment with his husband the aforementioned Jason. For all I know the overnight  featured a hefty income so maybe he did mean take my husband off my hands. I digress.

He did not apologize while thinking he did the right thing discarding his beloved the way Carlee Russell did that baby on the interstate. 

He said his former partner (I would think they are former by now) would contact me 'eventually' with an address.

Eventually my ass! I passed on the rejected jason. I didnt turn letters but by God I let the language fly in our last exchange.  He wrote back telling me I was rude for not understanding. LMAO

53 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

well hell he seems sexy but i was warned about him from this site....i inquired anyhow cuz if not him then the other providers wouldn't even give Vannah enough energy to turn the letters. But if Vannah had the emails with him that I did, she'd turn that alphabet with venom.

Who the F#%$ does this guy think he is. He is the most entitled person I have exchanged missives with in trying to set up an appointment. He wrote me two hours before set in sandstone appointment  because suddenly a guy in vegas wanted him for an overnight....so paxton said you can have my husband. I think he meant have an appointment with his husband the aforementioned Jason. For all I know the overnight  featured a hefty income so maybe he did mean take my husband off my hands. I digress.

He did not apologize while thinking he did the right thing discarding his beloved the way Carlee Russell did that baby on the interstate. 

He said his former partner (I would think they are former by now) would contact me 'eventually' with an address.

Eventually my ass! I passed on the rejected jason. I didnt turn letters but by God I let the language fly in our last exchange.  He wrote back telling me I was rude for not understanding. LMAO

You probably dodged a bullet.

I regretted seeing him. It was not a good experience.

• 9 months later...
On 7/20/2023 at 1:52 PM, starman05 said:

as Patrick Swazye said in GHOST: "Ditto." 

when I was in SLC two years ago I texted him with an inquiry and he sent me 3-4 messages in reply, saying I could rim and suck as I pleased.  I'm glad I passed. Looks good in photos. But that's clearly not enough.