Anonymous Phone and Text

Steveocean456

Anyone have any experience of using a truly anonymous phone number or text outside the USA? How? I see that lots of guys use WhatsApp but that’s your real phone number and linked to Facebook and all your social media. I don’t want to put that out there. Anyone?

I use something called text free here in USA and works well. HELP

On 4/7/2022 at 2:31 PM, Steveocean456 said:

Anyone have any experience of using a truly anonymous phone number or text outside the USA? How? I see that lots of guys use WhatsApp but that’s your real phone number and linked to Facebook and all your social media. I don’t want to put that out there. Anyone?

I use something called text free here in USA and works well. HELP

Have you considered buying a local SIM card to use while you are in the foreign destination?

Among other things, on a local SIM card, you can install another whatsapp which will not link to your private phone. 

Usually, local SIM cards are inexpensive.   

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/12/2022 at 1:50 PM, coriolis888 said:

Have you considered buying a local SIM card to use while you are in the foreign destination?

Among other things, on a local SIM card, you can install another whatsapp which will not link to your private phone. 

Usually, local SIM cards are inexpensive.   

Is installing another WhatsApp an Android thing? Cos it wouldn’t be possible to do that on an iPhone, if I understand you correctly.

2 hours ago, Quartz said:

Is installing another WhatsApp an Android thing? Cos it wouldn’t be possible to do that on an iPhone, if I understand you correctly.

Whatsapp works on Iphone just as it does on Android.

Iphone has many other similar features,  Maybe this is why Whatsapp is greatly ignored by many Iphone owners.

Having a phone with two SIMS makes the installation of a second Whatsapp  on the same phone easier.