Macho Monday's-Nowhere Bar

kyleham
This topic is 770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah I went a couple of weeks back. I thought it was going to be more of a heavy cruising party, but I was surprised to see about eight to ten very good looking guys working the room. I was told they were all straight except for one. This one friendly customer explained to me they do lap dances behind the curtain for twenty dollars per song. I did not get any lap dances that night. One handsome, masculine worker actually was grabbing my cock for a bit. Of course he wanted tips. Overall, it was a fun experience, especially for a Monday night. The dancers will generally pay a lot of attention to you if you can tip. There weren't that many customers on the night I attended, and another patron told me they usually have twice as many dancers.

@guy7777 thanks for the report. How much was the cover and what is a good time to visit when several dancers are available, is it very late in the night ? Also is it the same set of dancers you see at Spunk and Adonis  (most of the Dominican dancers over there are very straight, attractive and direct)

Edited by diehard_002

On 4/3/2022 at 7:51 AM, diehard_002 said:

@guy7777 thanks for the report. How much was the cover and what is a good time to visit when several dancers are available, is it very late in the night ? Also is it the same set of dancers you see at Spunk and Adonis  (most of the Dominican dancers over there are very straight, attractive and direct)

Hi I believe the cover was ten dollars. I arrived at the bar just after 1230 AM. This was my first time there and I thought it seemed like a good time to arrive since it felt pretty lively. Several customers arrived a bit later then me. I can't compare the dancers to Spunk and Adonis because I haven't attended as of yet.