"Daddy's Den"

MiamiLooker
This topic is 745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Buddy15 said:

Any update on this?   Thanks for all you are doing.

I'm waiting for the site to be re-approved to display Google Ads on the website for non-logged in members.  While the ads don't pay for the full cost of the site and the rest of the things we need, it helps provide a supplement.  

To prevent tons of unnecessary questions, I've hidden the Daddy's Den category for now.  I'm waiting for the site to be re-approved again in order to re-enable it.  Once it's done, I'll turn it back on.  I unfortunately do not control how fast and if/when Google does their approval.  Following COVID, approvals have been slower for many sites.  Some of the biggest sites have been approved in as few as 2 days.  Other sites have taken a few weeks.  

Google originally said they had a problem accessing the site.  Obviously the new site has been online the entire time.  In digging through the logs, the only thing I could see was a problem with a redirect of companyofmen.org to www.companyofmen.org.  I've fixed that issue, but again...  it's back to the waiting game.  

Trust me...  I'm more frustrated than anyone else is on this.  

8 hours ago, RadioRob said:

I'm waiting for the site to be re-approved to display Google Ads on the website for non-logged in members.  While the ads don't pay for the full cost of the site and the rest of the things we need, it helps provide a supplement.  

To prevent tons of unnecessary questions, I've hidden the Daddy's Den category for now.  I'm waiting for the site to be re-approved again in order to re-enable it.  Once it's done, I'll turn it back on.  I unfortunately do not control how fast and if/when Google does their approval.  Following COVID, approvals have been slower for many sites.  Some of the biggest sites have been approved in as few as 2 days.  Other sites have taken a few weeks.  

Google originally said they had a problem accessing the site.  Obviously the new site has been online the entire time.  In digging through the logs, the only thing I could see was a problem with a redirect of companyofmen.org to www.companyofmen.org.  I've fixed that issue, but again...  it's back to the waiting game.  

Trust me...  I'm more frustrated than anyone else is on this.  

Thanks for the info