411 on Fernanditochris in San Diego

Guest Looking4MuscleInSD
This topic is 793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Looking4MuscleInSD

We’ve chatted via RM Messenger. He seems nervous. He may be new to this. Half the donation upfront and half afterwards. Not sure what to make of that. He’s very friendly in chat. We plan to meet in Oceanside CA on Tuesday. 

Guest Looking4MuscleInSD

I’m starting to have misgivings about this guy. He initially asked for cash upfront. I said I’d show it to him, but only give it to him when he left. He then asked for half upfront. I’ve now asked him for his phone number. He also has asked for what sex acts I’m interested in. I think I’ll bail. This is looking sketchy to me.

As you said, he's new and may be nervous. Asking what you want to do is not unusual and a standard question with many providers. The half deposit is not good. If he appeals to you enough, tell him you're an honest guy, anxious to meet, and offer to buy him lunch or coffee near his place, in public, to show you're sincere. If you realize he isn't what you're hoping for at that point, you may want to throw in an extra 50 or more for at least showing up and spending time.