411 on Ty in Columbus

sam.fitzpatrick

He isn’t new.  Had ads on some other sites a while back but went away for a while.  Great massage and super cute.  I haven’t gone to him for a while but a really nice guy and worth it.  Compared to others available in Columbus, it is also worth mentioning that he comes across as clean cut and not sketchy in amy way.  

• 9 months later...

I've now had three massages from him, most recently two weeks ago.  When in Columbus, he sees clients in an office space that is easily found with plenty of parking.  As mentioned by @SuburbanJ, he does come across as clean cut, and I find him on the quiet side.  He is becoming my preferred masseur in Columbus.  

• 2 weeks later...

I saw him Tuesday a few days ago and I regret that I did not post this information at that time but I have been sidetracked with a few obligations regarding medical situations. This man is beyond fabulous. I will tell you I was somewhat hesitant because he does not show a facial pic. I need to start realizing that sometimes this is a good thing because these guys are very professional to such a high level degree that they don't want to ruin their reputation because of other aspects that they offer. This is a legit massage in the most beautiful setting I have encountered of anybody on any of these sites. You would think you were in his home because it is immaculately clean and decorated but it is actually a suite in a professional office building. You would still have discretion. The massage was spectacular. I have not one negative criticism. It is sensual. Towards the very end when he leaned over and I saw and touched that fabulous derriee  exploding to another orbit. Lol. I am serious guys you do not want to miss him. Very attractive totally engaging unbelievably professional and talented. On a table and not on a bed. I'm going to say one other thing. It's fascinating that he is the best I have ever experienced as well as the most economical. 140 for an hour with this man what's the best money I have spent so far this year.