411 on Ofer in Oakland

Mark4133

• 1 year later...

Saw him today. Very professional, nice studio. He’s a lean white guy in his mid 30s I’d guess. Speaks with an accent couldn’t tell if he was maybe European or possible Middle Eastern.  (Israeli?) Had me sign an intake form/waiver. Very chill, nice, and calm. Clothed in sweats and t shirt. 90 minute massage. I didn’t ask for anything in advance just scheduled. Strictly therapeutic and draped. $160. I kept expectations low so no disappointments. It was probably the most skilled and best massage where I actually felt amazing afterwards. He is seriously trained and knew what he was doing. The fact nothing happened was fine because seriously this is as good as it gets for an actual massage. Big Hand Dan in SF is similar. I would have let him do anything he wanted but alas nothing happened. Maybe he wasn’t into me but honestly I just think he is not that type of masseur in all likelihood but well worth the cost. I am in good shape, fit, muscular and not half bad looking. Maybe on future visits he would break down a bit. Who knows. I thought he was cute in a rugged sort of way. If you want a legit massage look no further. He also has no ads on RM or any other site and had business cards on table also. He’s a pro. 

Edited by roaminhandz
Spelling