Would you work in a bordello?

foxy
This topic is 8011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Suppose it was legal, safe, clean and up-scale. Would that be something you'd consider? Would it be preferable to being independant or working for an agency?

Oh, and you don't have to move to Nevada.

>Oh, and you don't have to move to Nevada.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if it would be legal to have a male brothel in Nevada? (In the counties where female brothels are legal, of course.) Does anyone know if the statute is gender-specific?

Conceivably, you could have a brothel with male employees who could service both men AND women!

Guest Hole_4_Hire

Wouldn't consider it unless they were unionized and had a good pension plan. :+

Seriously, I've heard that female bordellos are very restrictive and the pay isn't that great. I think I can make more money on my own and I establish the rates, rules and work hours.

I also believe that male brothels are not allowed in Nevada.

>Just out of curiosity, I wonder if it would be legal to have

>a male brothel in Nevada? (In the counties where female

>brothels are legal, of course.) Does anyone know if the

>statute is gender-specific?

I'm not sure if the statute is gender specific, but I do know that condoms are required -- even for oral sex -- and that anal sex is prohibited.

alright you asked

Yes, I have worked in a bordello-like environment...or two.

In London, I found the ad for a couple of 'massage parlours' with all male 'attendants', so I called them up and went down for an 'interview': )

Liked the envirnment, had a lot of hot guys working there, and so I started the next day.

I would have to honestly say that I prefer to work on my own, but the experience of working at one of these types of places, was educational, to say the least.

First off, I prefer to only see one client/day, and in that envirnment, you don't really have a choice, if you get chosen, you go. It doesn't matter if you are tired, or whatever, you are there to serve.

Second, you are stuck in a room(usually pretty small and not up to the rest of the houses standards of cleanliness) with about 20 other guys. Sounds fun? Not particularly, there is a lot of hustler bravado, and competition. Not to mention jealousy, if someone keeps getting the business, there can be a lot of spitefullness.

Anyhow, there you go, it was fun for the time I was there, I learned a lot, but I'm in a different mindset when it comes to this business, than most of the guys who work in that envirnment.

matt(been around the world and I I I)

Guest Joey Ciccone

>Suppose it was legal, safe, clean and up-scale. Would that be something you'd consider?<

I think it'd be fun for a spell, but ultimately I d rather be alone.

Archived