How to approach masseur at parlor for outcall?

Hathor
This topic is 806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's this tall and lean masseur at Alpha Spa I always get massages from but I want him to come to my place to do a session and upgrade from sensual to erotic. How much do I offer him? I know he doesn't work outside the parlor so I don't know rates, I've found masseurs outcall prices to vary greatly in NY. Any advice?

4 minutes ago, Hathor said:

There's this tall and lean masseur at Alpha Spa I always get massages from but I want him to come to my place to do a session and upgrade from sensual to erotic. How much do I offer him? I know he doesn't work outside the parlor so I don't know rates, I've found masseurs outcall prices to vary greatly in NY. Any advice?

Be discreet but clear. Offer him a card with your number and ask him to reach out if he would consider meeting outside of the spa. Use the rates on Rentmasseur as a guide, but I would let him give you a rate once you have conveyed your interest and service needs. I've done this before and it worked out really well. 

On 3/3/2022 at 8:52 PM, Lohengrin1979 said:

I have done this with a couple of masseurs in LA. The above advice is spot on. Ask during the massage. I asked two. Both said yes. It’s more money for them. Also be willing to host. Many of them live with roommates or other masseurs so hosting for them can be difficult.

Do you mind sharing how exactly you did it? I´m not a big extrovert. 

On 3/2/2022 at 1:49 PM, DapperGent said:

I know who you are talking about, Bert knows how to use those hands… Concurring with @KeepItReal I would approach the subject during the massage, what are your expectations and he ought to tell you or give you his number.

@DapperGent LOL! You are right is him, I'm just building courage to ask I get nervous... Just to imagine him right here doing a massage wow...

On 3/5/2022 at 10:11 AM, Hathor said:

Do you mind sharing how exactly you did it? I´m not a big extrovert. 

It was usually after the second or third massage from them. After the massage was over and they were toweling me off I said something along the lines of “Hey do you ever do outcalls? I’d love to have you over to my apartment for a massage. I think it’d be more relaxing there.” Then we discussed rates and exchange numbers. Both were open to it but if not, no skin off your back. You lose nothing, right?

14 hours ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

It was usually after the second or third massage from them. After the massage was over and they were toweling me off I said something along the lines of “Hey do you ever do outcalls? I’d love to have you over to my apartment for a massage. I think it’d be more relaxing there.” Then we discussed rates and exchange numbers. Both were open to it but if not, no skin off your back. You lose nothing, right?

Really smooth, thanks for the tips can't wait!

On 3/8/2022 at 1:45 PM, DapperGent said:

So…? How it went, did he say yes? Did you have him… over at your place yet!

Bert came over last night, I don't know know why I was so nervous to ask him for an outcall in the firs place. We did the session in my bedroom, he was more playful which got me to be more verbal, that constant medium pressure, he also tried new new techniques on me and the best the body to body slam. Such satisfying massage, I don't think I'm going to book him at the spa anymore, is much worthy to have him do the sessions at my place. I highly recommend him!!!

Edited by Hathor

8 hours ago, Hathor said:

Bert came over last night, I don't know know why I was so nervous to ask him for an outcall in the firs place. We did the session in my bedroom, he was more playful which got me to be more verbal, that constant medium pressure, he also tried new new techniques on me and the best the body to body slam. Such satisfying massage, I don't think I'm going to book him at the spa anymore, is much worthy to have him do the sessions at my place. I highly recommend him!!!

Ohh nooo why did I have to read this now, with my graphic imagination… 🍆💦 I’ll PM for his digits.

5 hours ago, BeefyDude said:

Haven't read all the comments

But what about being up front and ask if he does mobile service and go from there.  Maybe suggest a way to get more clientele.  Also all the money would be his vs. splitting with spa

Just a thought

Excellently point, those spa masseurs only make money on tips and that’s why they typically avoid to be touched so if you want more you are forced to ask and then they tell you that’s not included in the price because of bad tippers. Makes all sense for Bert and any masseur for that matter to work independently and take 100% of the money 👌🏼