411 on Uno visiting NYC

calinnyc

What was wrong with briefly specifying location Maspeth? It’s a few minutes from LaGuardia and several subway stations in the vicinity. Would be consistent with a travelling provider and telegraph to a punter the breadth of commute involved. Though I understand the desire for more detailed info regarding how a session would play out. Of course that temp location is ancient history and moot. 

Edited by SirBillybob

On 2/22/2022 at 9:30 AM, dutchal said:

Emailed him as follows:  "Whereabouts are you hosting incalls in NYC? Do you have a phone for contact? Tell me more about the massage! Rate(s)? Thanks!"

Answer (this is the complete answer he gave): "In maspeth". 

I usually ask 3 questions, and all three answers are very important to me. If I get a response with only 1 question answered, I move on. I don't have time for service people who play hard-to-get. Instant turn-off.

Imagine how busy this guy would be if he had a customer-focused personality (enjoying his life and eager to please). A mediocre massage would not even matter. Imagine if he actually had strong talent as a masseur. He'd be booked solid for months.

I'm guessing this is a provider who is OK with the occasional hookup.

53 minutes ago, d.anders said:

I usually ask 3 questions, and all three answers are very important to me. If I get a response with only 1 question answered, I move on. I don't have time for service people who play hard-to-get. Instant turn-off.

Imagine how busy this guy would be if he had a customer-focused personality (enjoying his life and eager to please). A mediocre massage would not even matter. Imagine if he actually had strong talent as a masseur. He'd be booked solid for months.

I'm guessing this is a provider who is OK with the occasional hookup.

I get that. My imagination can run amok as well as I run up against my own tolerance for labour-intensive arranging.

One could understand him being circumspect and tentative with inquirers if he has a literal homicidal backstabber ex imprisoned and conceivably interested in making life difficult years on in the context of this profession. Guys who apparently don’t even know him personally came across as snarky and providers have to work to roll with such; that category is few degrees of separation from, say, tire-kicking time-wasting.

Not gonna get “I’ll be hosting specifically at 911 Fukmeova Blvd, my phone # is 2nd-att-empt, my therapeutic massage practice is legal, and the rate is clarified upon session booking duration, wink nudge, &c.”

Being rushed from a gym workout by ambulance with a blade deeply embedded in your back could be, well, traumatogenic.

Currently a contact number and more reviews, so perhaps somewhat more relaxed and confident.

It is true, though, there is a continuum of communication detail and clarity among our hobby candidates, yet the enterprise is in many ways set up for ambiguity in written messages.  

Edited by SirBillybob