Tam in NYC

EVdude

• 2 months later...

I tried him back in November of last year, so take this review with a grain of salt.

For context, I live in Upper Manhattan (the Heights), so if you live in the city, it's an 1.5-2hr train ride on the L train (one-way)

He lives in a studio apartment where he set his massage table. He doesn't really do the traditional Thai massage where he stretches you and steps on you with his feet. It was pretty much a stroking massage mixed with nuru slip and slide near the end. He does offer 'edging' session, or a combination of edging and shower with him after the session, during the massage for more $ if you're into that. I figured since I was already this far in Brooklyn, I might as well try it out. He uses one of those vibrating stick to edge you along with his hands, so it was a different experience. I wouldn't do it again though, just because the commute didn't outweigh the experience I got during the session.

Regarding his photos, back in November, he was a bit chunkier, and wasn't as lean as he was in his photo. He told me that he was bulking and planning on cutting for spring, so he may be leaner now. The photos are few years old. His face still looks like him, but slightly older if you meet in person.

Edited by panpanda

37 minutes ago, panpanda said:

I tried him back in November of last year, so take this review with a grain of salt.

For context, I live in Upper Manhattan (the Heights), so if you live in the city, it's an 1.5-2hr train ride on the L train (one-way)

He lives in a studio apartment where he set his massage table. He doesn't really do the traditional Thai massage where he stretches you and steps on you with his feet. It was pretty much a stroking massage mixed with nuru slip and slide near the end. He does offer 'edging' session, or a combination of edging and shower with him after the session, during the massage for more $ if you're into that. I figured since I was already this far in Brooklyn, I might as well try it out. He uses one of those vibrating stick to edge you along with his hands, so it was a different experience. I wouldn't do it again though, just because the commute didn't outweigh the experience I got during the session.

Regarding his photos, back in November, he was a bit chunkier, and wasn't as lean as he was in his photo. He told me that he was bulking and planning on cutting for spring, so he may be leaner now. The photos are few years old. His face still looks like him, but slightly older if you meet in person.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!