411 on MoisesJM

HoseMaster
This topic is 835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I noticed three similar, probably fake ads today under San Francisco:  Moisesjm, Fabiohx, and Alexislux.  Moises and Fabio both have the subheading "Hot boy."  Alexis has "Mr. Fun!!"  No reviews on any of them.  Does RM pay any attention to patron complaints?  I've pointed out fakes on Adam4Adam and sometimes gotten a positive response, but frequently the person posting the ad posts another one like it sometime later.

24 minutes ago, TwoBridges said:

I noticed three similar, probably fake ads today under San Francisco:  Moisesjm, Fabiohx, and Alexislux.  Moises and Fabio both have the subheading "Hot boy."  Alexis has "Mr. Fun!!"  No reviews on any of them.  Does RM pay any attention to patron complaints?  I've pointed out fakes on Adam4Adam and sometimes gotten a positive response, but frequently the person posting the ad posts another one like it sometime later.

All three are fake ads probably posted by the same scammer. I hope everyone reports them to Rentascam. 

2 hours ago, TwoBridges said:

Noticed the same thing. I bunch of these ads popped up in SF. Some of these photos have been floating around for years. They’re pretty fake