DariusPower

HoseMaster
This topic is 839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Follow up...

I managed to contact him because he was going to visit near my area for a few days. He seem to appreciate the description of myself and want I wanted. So I gave a time I wanted to meet for an hour or two. I followed up by saying if things went well, we could do an overnight on the spot or some other time soon. He said ok. He hadn't finalized plans (i.e. where he was staying) but said he would let me know when he did. The day came he was due to arrive into town. Not a peep. So i contacted him later that same arrival day before the proposed meet up time. He responded he overslept and missed his plane. He said he wouldn't be in town until the next day and would be available then.

I regrettably couldn't meet the rest of the time he'd be in town. So I offered to bring him back for an overnight. i gave him a date I was available. I had figured out details and let him know. He gave me personal details to book a flight. He then told me he would have to leave super early the next day because he was going on a trip out of the country. He said he had tickets to depart from Atlanta and needed to be back there super early. In effect the overnight wouldn't be even 8 hours. I was thinking to myself if he knew he was going on a trip the day after the day I picked, he should have told me as soon as I told him the date. However, he didn't. I told him I'd get back to him once I figured out a new overnight date.

Something was telling me, maybe I shouldn't pursue this any further. Everything seemed rather labored planning things with him. Of course i kept looking at those pics in his ad and decided to try one more time. So once again i contacted him and tried to figure things out. We didn't come to a solid plan.

So I think I'm done. I chalk it up to him being new but things seemed too difficult to solidify plans with him. If he ever comes back to my area, maybe I'll try again for an hour. Somehow though, I doubt it.

I'm sure he's probably amazing in person. The universe just doesn't seem to want us to meet. :D 😛