Titane

tassojunior
This topic is 819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don't commit the time unless you know what you're getting into. Serial killer fucks her car and gets pregnant. Maybe avant garde, maybe French trash. I saw it on somebody's top ten list somewhere. I wish I could remember the other 9 they liked as a caution. Maybe just too good for 99.99% of us.

On 1/21/2022 at 9:27 PM, tassojunior said:

Don't commit the time unless you know what you're getting into. Serial killer fucks her car and gets pregnant. Maybe avant garde, maybe French trash. I saw it on somebody's top ten list somewhere. I wish I could remember the other 9 they liked as a caution. Maybe just too good for 99.99% of us.

It’s for serious cinephiles and the adventurous moviegoer. Not for the faint of heart or weak stomach. Extremely well made body horror film with something to say about sexuality and gender identity. Winner of the top prize at Cannes and a strong contender for Best International film at the Oscars. My favorite film of the year.

3 hours ago, tchm said:

It’s for serious cinephiles and the adventurous moviegoer. Not for the faint of heart or weak stomach. Extremely well made body horror film with something to say about sexuality and gender identity. Winner of the top prize at Cannes and a strong contender for Best International film at the Oscars. My favorite film of the year.

i'm glad, as suspected, it's just too much of an art film for me (i didn't know it had won Cannes). 

11 hours ago, tchm said:

It was indeed France's Oscar submission for Best International Film, but did not make the shortlist of 15 films from which the eventual 5 nominees will be chosen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_submissions_to_the_94th_Academy_Awards_for_Best_International_Feature_Film