LA massage places with fun

jimmyLA
This topic is 815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can you guys share some massage places around Los Angeles that provide massages with some fun? Apparently there are some reflexology massage places in regular strip malls that have masseurs who blend a little eroticism into their massage.  Of course, not all places have male massage therapists.  Thank you for sharing recommendations and experiences.  

You will have more success looking for advertised masseurs who host. 
Businesses can lose their license to operate if things go awry on premises in your pursuit
Hetero men have more options in this regard, simply by the larger number of venues catering to the majority of the release-seeking population. 

6 minutes ago, jeezifonly said:

You will have more success looking for advertised masseurs who host. 
Businesses can lose their license to operate if things go awry on premises in your pursuit
Hetero men have more options in this regard, simply by the larger number of venues catering to the majority of the release-seeking population. 

Although it's sometimes more exciting when things do "happen" at such a premise....  !!

16 hours ago, jimmyLA said:

Can you guys share some massage places around Los Angeles that provide massages with some fun? Apparently there are some reflexology massage places in regular strip malls that have masseurs who blend a little eroticism into their massage.  Of course, not all places have male massage therapists.  Thank you for sharing recommendations and experiences.  

Yelp has been the biggest help here for me. Usually once you find one place, you'll see they "suggest" other places and then you follow the paper trail. I've added a few guys who comment or frequent places I enjoy, and now they've updated their feature to say "2 friends left a review" which lets me know I'm in the right area. I'll also message guys up there, and we exchange info on places. I tend to read reviews, look for men who leave reviews on other male massuers. Bonus if they mention someone by name. You can also search for key words ;). 

I have about 3 or 4 businesses that I go to, with consistent success. Happy to chat a bit more in a PM, but like someone said, since these are legit businesses, gotta play by ear and be mindful. Also, I've built relationships with the guys, so sometimes things happened the first time, others it took a bit of time. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 1:14 PM, Yellowrod said:

Blue Moon (?) spa used to be a YMMV type of space, depending on the therapist you asked for, but I believe they closed and moved. 

They go by Silver Lake Wellness Spa for a while now. Not sure if same management, i haven’t seen Brian from Blue Moon on the rare times that I do go to SilverLake Wellness.  They do have male massuers but you have to call ahead to schedule an appt. YMMV, depending on the therapist, yes. 

• 4 weeks later...