Mail in Donation Address?

Autumnal
This topic is 839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I want to mail in a cash donation but I can't find an address to mail it to. I clicked on "Donations" in the blue header above, which seems like the logical place to look for it, but it didn't give any information as to where to mail my donation. I have searched around (not very good at it) and keep coming up blank. Maybe I'm just missing something - perhaps you could add the mailing info on the "Donations" page? Thanks.

It actually shows when you get to the last step and choose offline payment.  Once you choose that option and submit it, you'll see a thank you message and the actual address.  

I did this to reduce the amount of junk that is sent, etc.  To make it easy for you, here's the address:

M4M Forum
5834 C. North Kings Hwy #4343
Alexandria, VA 22303

If you send something without going through the workflow above, let me know so that I can watch out.  That address actually is actually a local PO Box so I don't check it day-to-day.  The workflow above sends me a note so that I know to watch the PO Box for new mail.