Tattoos

BgMstr4u
This topic is 5546 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just read the string on Junior in the Deli, and of course called up the link the RentBoy. The guy seems interesting. But...

Am I the only person here dismayed at the trend toward major tattooing? I prefer the natural, unmarked look. Maybe a little ornament here or there or a tribal band... but the major skin alteration jobs leave me cold. It's like making love to a paisley shawl. Unfortunately, once it's on, it's hard to remove. I suppose this is yet another new thing I will have to get used to.

Sorry to disagree... BUT "Some Nice TATTS on some Nice Muscle" I'm sure do it for most! Jailhouse TATTS which are illegal to get in jail aren't very Pretty, but again they make a statement.

As far as the "Quantity" that's an Individuals Choice, they are not gotten for any Marketing Reasons to attract Clients to begin with, although I'm sure they do! ;-)

Archived