My new favorite show

Guest skrubber
This topic is 5547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest skrubber

The Principal's Office. See how the kids get in trouble and take their punishment and how they squirm to get out of it. Puts a whole new spin on when we were in school. I also noticed how the rules have changed thirty some years later. It's on truTV.

Was channel surfing and came across this show. It really is kinda interesting. (My sister and her husband are both teachers so it really gave me insight on what's going on in their work environment.)

There was one episode where two guys were called in because of "dirty dancing" or "grinding" at the last school dance. Apparently the dance was shut down because of it.

Anyway, these two guys (both really cute) started touching and dancing each other and asking the principal to tell them where they crossed the line. That segment ended with a picture of the two guys walking down the hall holding hands.

That would NEVER happen when I was in high school. (Hell, Gore hadn't even invented the internet at the time I was in school.)

The show is very funny. I assume those kids need their parents to agree to airing these segments.

Those boys are either totally doing each other or they are the most comfortable with their sexuality str8 boys in the world. Altho I suppose in some ways boys these days are more comfortable showing affection and touching that boys not long ago wouldn't be caught dead doing.

Archived