Swinging Richards - closing weekend

andymn
This topic is 852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Todd Jenkins said:

I don't think they have dancers on Monday nights. . . .

They did the last time I was there.  Mondays are never a busy night, but they've traditionally always had dancers after 9pm if they were open....  even if it was only 3-5 dancers.  (Meaning only one up on the bar at a time with a small time with no dancer at all.)

Unless things have changed during covid.  I've only been to ATL a few times post COVID.  But I've not heard of a change from friends that worked there.  

9 hours ago, RadioRob said:

They did the last time I was there.  Mondays are never a busy night, but they've traditionally always had dancers after 9pm if they were open....  even if it was only 3-5 dancers.  (Meaning only one up on the bar at a time with a small time with no dancer at all.)

Unless things have changed during covid.  I've only been to ATL a few times post COVID.  But I've not heard of a change from friends that worked there.  

Ah, ok. I have never been on a Monday night when they had dancers so, this is good to know. :)