Pat_Freelancer, in Washington, DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

6 minutes ago, Wanderoz said:

Contacted him. Very polite.  Only does outcall, so I didn’t see him. He said he’s Thai & works full-time at a spa. Don’t know which one. 

wow, great looking man... and the clothing he is wearing in the last picture is i recall typical of chiang mai, a place known for both beautiful and gracious people!

5 hours ago, Ronin512 said:

Bumping.   Also interested in learning more and hoping for more than therapeutic 

4 hours ago, Wanderoz said:

Contacted him. Very polite.  Only does outcall, so I didn’t see him. He said he’s Thai & works full-time at a spa. Don’t know which one. 

4 hours ago, TumYum said:

wow, great looking man... and the clothing he is wearing in the last picture is i recall typical of chiang mai, a place known for both beautiful and gracious people!

I saw him this past week for a 120min session. He is Outcall Only. He is in the MD burbs just outside the beltway. Rates are reasonable and he will metro or uber to you.

60 min 145 $
90 min 175 $
120 min 200$

Sweet and lovable guy. Handsome, great body, and a great massage.  I am a bigger guy and he was able to give me the pressure that I need.  I don't know if he travels with a table because I told him that we could use my table.

We had great conversation too. He struggles a bit with English verbally...but he is smart enough to get his point across. He followed up with me the next day to see how I was doing...and we had an extended conversation. I can't remember the last time a masseur did that.

Yes...maybe more than therapeutic, but YMMV. I will definitely see him again.

Edited by niceandthick