any interesting suggestions

Guest BillC37
This topic is 5570 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BillC37

i am trying to get a few interesting suggestions on exciting foreplay. I thought of whipped cream, strip poker. Bu I thought I would ask the experts on this site what do they do to make for erotic foreplay.

It helps if you give some idea what the partner is like.

EXAMPLE: It is hot to drizzle pear syrup on a guy's bod and lick it off him from head to toe (and not messy like chocolate) . However, it does not work well on a very hairy guy.

Have you ever given a Nuclear/Vulcanic Blow Job? You do it by holding Pop Rocks in your mouth. Drives some guys wild.

Juggling a menthol Cough Drop in your mouth will tingle a guy's cock too.

Put on some classical music and massage the guy to the instrumental. Strum/carress your hands across his body to the tempo...like you are painting the picture of the music on him. eventually include your lips and tongue in the musical painting.

One guy i knew loved being fucked to the 1812 overture (the CANNONS).

If you have a the right gag reflex try humming the Star Spangle Banner in the back of your throat as you Deep Throat him...the high notes will drive him mad.

But the sexiest thing you can do for a guy is a bubble bath for two ...some chilled wine...candle light and strawberries. I do not know any guy who can't get off on that type of pampering.

it is VERY SEXY to slowly wash a guy's hair and body for him then you dry him VERY SLOWLY with a towel and your HOT BREATHE.

hope some of this helps

OH and NAKED BABY OILED TWISTER can be a BLAST!!!

Something NEAT to do with the RIGHT GUY and very sensual is on "date night" taking turns you dress each other like valets to go out to eat (kiss each part of his body as you cover it)

...with this guy i was ALWAYS late for dinner reservations....

and you sensually undress each other when you get home (kiss and lick each inch of flesh as it is exposed).

A FUN THING TO DO IN THE SHOWER THAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN:

Go to Walmart or CVS and get two LARGE BOTTLES of EXTREAME MOISTURIZER with PUMP TOPS. You will also need a large bottle of Body Wash for later.

Be PLAYFUL when doing this. Hand Paint the Moisturizer on each others bodies. Have FUN with it ... take time to SLOWLY paint/smooth it across each others bodies. When you are both covered frontage this way is HOT. Don't be afraid of getting it in the hair, if you have shampoo to get it out (it actually is good for the hair). You will need a BODY WASH to get it all off.

WARNINGS: Do NOT FUCK with the Moisturizer, MOST are OIL-BASED and will break down a condom. WATCH OUT for getting it in the eyes.

>

>i am trying to get a few interesting suggestions on exciting

>foreplay. I thought of whipped cream, strip poker. Bu I

>thought I would ask the experts on this site what do they do

>to make for erotic foreplay.

If your trainer saw you licking whipped cream off your partner he may make you eat some more tuna fish. :9 :* :+ :7 Go Eagles

Taking an ordinary shower together is fun, especially if he is muscular and smooth. Plus, afterwards you both know that the other is clean all over and you smell clean.

>Put on some classical music and massage the guy to the

>instrumental.

Yes! Bolero would work...the buildup is so long, you would both go nuclear when finale finally comes.

>If you have a the right gag reflex try humming the Star

>Spangle Banner in the back of your throat as you Deep Throat

>him...the high notes will drive him mad.

Because no one can reach them. Unless drunk -- as u know the tune was originally an English drinking song.

On the other hand the recurring suggestion to replace 'SSB' with 'America the Beautiful' as natl anthem would bring its own perils -- thoughts of Kate Smith would not necessarily bring Natural Male Enhancement.

It looks like "the experts" aren't chiming in yet. Perhaps they don't want to give away any proprietary secrets? :7

Me, I find talking about sex beforehand to be great foreplay. So is "dry humping" (going through all the moves with all the clothes still on.)

Also, the music from the film BODY HEAT is great inspiration during foreplay. (It's out of print but worth finding, I think.)

Yeah, kinda vanilla, but then I haven't exactly given a lotta rides on my merry-go-round. :p

Guest Wetnwildbear

Chain him to a Toyota - Float it on a waterbed -

Tell him his face looks like Donnie Osmond's Scrotum

then drip warm pudding in his ear

Archived