411 on Hunkey_dory

anewguy
This topic is 912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

8 hours ago, edinbrooklyn said:

The lock and chain lacks a certain je ne sais everything.

I usually love the lock and heavy chain look, but the way he’s styled it is a disaster. 

Mixing and matching looks can be interesting but it is advanced homosexuality and best left to the professionals.

Edited by nycman

2 hours ago, nycman said:

I usually love the lock and heavy chain look, but the way he’s styled it is a disaster. 

Yup.  Agree.

If a guy's gonna wear a thick chain or even a lock & chain, he's got to have the body and swagger to go along with it.

A nice set of traps helps too.

If you're not doing it shirtless, a snug wifebeater at most.

15 hours ago, nycman said:

Mixing and matching looks can be interesting but it is advanced homosexuality and best left to the professionals.

So eloquently put. Getting the Meineke/Tiffany’s balance just so is really for advanced masters. Years spent in a damp, remote and isolated cave are needed. And the results aren’t guaranteed. Look at David Yurman. Or not.