an apology

best hotel
This topic is 5583 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

zipper...it sure sounded like you were trying to start some something...i was apologizing where i could and you called me a whiner..your post that begins with 'you little prick - don't you dare...' is in the undisquised lanquage of a schoolyard bully.. ...am i supposed to hear that nobody dares tell zipper to stay the fuck out of anything?... or else what?....yet, you tell me to grow up... you baited me by calling me a whiner and told me to move on at the same time...i did not start this thread to start a fight with you, but i won't run away from one either..if you don't want to read this thread, then don't read it....you are right about one thing....you know nothing about me....and i have had no issue with you....so, lets both move on....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

purplekow...all i can say is that my apology to you was sincere....and as far as rick being demeaned, lets assume that if he can dish it, he can, or at least should, take it...by his own account, he found the whole thing boring and/or funny...as incredible and sociopathic as that might seem...so, there is no need for apology there with regard to his feelings about being demeaned...as far as my conscience, i do not believe i owe him an apology .....i asked daddy to clarify wheter or not posters such as rick use multiple identities..rick started bullying me...and the posse joined in on the kicking, which continued even after i was given the time out by daddy...nevertheless, my apology to you was sincere....i do hope you can forgive me

Guest zipperzone

>zipper...it sure sounded like you were trying to start some

>something...i was apologizing where i could and you called me

>a whiner..

I wasn't calling you a whiner because you were apologizing, I called you a whiner because you were complaining about being "bullied".

>your post that begins with 'you little prick - don't

>you dare...' is in the undisquised lanquage of a schoolyard

>bully..

No it's not the language of a schoolyard bully. It's the language of someone who is totally pissed off. You seem to be obsessed with bullying and tend to find it wherever you look.

>...am i supposed to hear that nobody dares tell zipper

>to stay the fuck out of anything?... or else what?....yet,

>you tell me to grow up...

You can read into it whatever you wish, your choice.

>you baited me by calling me a

>whiner and told me to move on at the same time...

I was not trying to bait you. I was simply mentioning to you that IMO you were whining. I still believe that and quite frankly, I think you're also paranoid.

>i did not

>start this thread to start a fight with you, but i won't run

>away from one either..

Bully for you (no pun intended) Don't you see it's your paranoia that causes you to see everything as a fight or bullying.

>if you don't want to read this thread,

>then don't read it....

Too late, such a warning is only effective if contained in the first sentence.

>you are right about one thing....you

>know nothing about me....

Well actually I'm learning more about you every time you post.

>and i have had no issue withyou....so, lets both move on....

OK - Done

Archived