Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

21 hours ago, Sixpack said:

Anyone know what happened to the twink mike at shangrala.  I was amped up to see him as I have been on hiatus for months. I called and they said he is gone.  

Any other Asians mid 20s to 30s that are recommended?

Or where mike is 

Mike is still in Shangrila. Switched the off day I guess.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:25 AM, ShaMikeNYC said:

Been awhile so I thought I would check in again to ask if any of these new hires or guys at any new spas in their late 40s/50s/60s, preferably chubbier and hairy? Thanks!

Would love to find a mature and/or beefy guy for a massage at any of these places in nyc if anyone had any recommendations…

Also , has anyone seen Daniel, Luca or Shawn at Shangrila recently? Please DM me! 

On 2/17/2022 at 5:59 PM, lingling94 said:

For time square men spa, I saw some new names of Sebastian and Peter. Anyone tried either? Please DM if you want to share your experiences/descriptions!

Do they have a listing of the guys or their schedules somewhere at TSMS? I kinda just walk in and get a random guy each time

11 hours ago, Sixpack said:

Which guy do you like that most?

I find Alvin good but too much and did not like Philip.

i've only gotten Philip so far despite going in a different random times of the week and day. Would like to try someone else, but I feel awkward asking. I would prefer someone buff or athletic or at least give a good massage honestly

19 hours ago, Ingress said:

i've only gotten Philip so far despite going in a different random times of the week and day. Would like to try someone else, but I feel awkward asking. I would prefer someone buff or athletic or at least give a good massage honestly

I usually call while I’m en route to a spa, ask who’s available “right now,” they list them over the phone for me, and then I choose and make an appointment. This way it’s not awkward in person and I can avoid anyone I don’t want to spend my money on :)  

5 hours ago, JckBNimble said:

I usually call while I’m en route to a spa, ask who’s available “right now,” they list them over the phone for me, and then I choose and make an appointment. This way it’s not awkward in person and I can avoid anyone I don’t want to spend my money on :)  

Thanks, that’s a good idea! I’ll try that next time :) 

Hey all, it's been about 3 years since I've been to NYC, so suffice to say my go-to is likely no more.

Had a question for the NY guys out there-how soon in advance do you find you need to make an appointment to get the guy of your choice? I'm liking the sound of some of these guys (Sergey, an Andy lol, and I'll have to reread to get some others)-and want to ensure I get the chance to experience them. I'll be there for a week so have some flexibility, and plan to try a few guys (or, if I luck out right away, try the same guy several times that week!)

Thanks for any suggestions; and big thanks for the call outs on here-my list is gonna grow longer and longer before next month!

Been to few guys around town. Really enjoyed Romeo at 27 Spa. I’m seeing Sergey (finally) tomorrow and hoping to make it a more regular thing if he’s worth it. Can anyone PM me and tell me what I’m in for with him/ how far he’s willing to go?

Hey.. jvanchicago, New york city is always changing and fun city to visit. I live in new york city and I like massage so much. I tried mostly all spa in new york city. My favorite spa is Grandee spa. The massage is perfect.  If you ever need recommended for the masseur, i would like to say Terry or Allen. They always make me come back. I hope my information helpful for all of you.  For my Opinion

On 2/22/2022 at 7:04 PM, BKdog89 said:

Been to few guys around town. Really enjoyed Romeo at 27 Spa. I’m seeing Sergey (finally) tomorrow and hoping to make it a more regular thing if he’s worth it. Can anyone PM me and tell me what I’m in for with him/ how far he’s willing to go?

I doubt it. Experiences likely vary depending on many factors.  

On 2/23/2022 at 9:51 AM, new yorker gay said:

Hey.. jvanchicago, New york city is always changing and fun city to visit. I live in new york city and I like massage so much. I tried mostly all spa in new york city. My favorite spa is Grandee spa. The massage is perfect.  If you ever need recommended for the masseur, i would like to say Terry or Allen. They always make me come back. I hope my information helpful for all of you.  For my Opinion

Is this an ad? Stop shilling 

On 2/23/2022 at 9:51 AM, new yorker gay said:

Tyra Banks Wtf GIF