Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Sergey is AMAZING.  Highly recommend. I was there just the other night.  I did see a really cute younger, maybe easter European guy in the lobby at 27th but stupidly didn't get his name.  Maybe Fin?  the only others on the roster were rosh sebastian and zaid so not sure maybe it was one of them. Anyone know?

Hi, does anyone know of a spa that has a tub you can soak in? New Paradise Mens spa has a body ceremony package where you soak in tub, then get a body scrub, then a massage. It’s very nice but was wondering if any other spa that isn’t a bathhouse did something similar. Thank you.

Lunch time in energy got jack ,I like Jack, his deep tissue massage is more than AMAZING! The massage was slow but flowed well. I will come again for him and for the fun part. He is very good at touching. His magic fingers touched my inner thighs and slid down to my calves then my feet. I got hard very hard suddently lol and couldn't wait to... you know. 🙃🙃

11 minutes ago, Beef-a-roni said:

Has anyone tried any of the new guys at 27? 

have some downtime today and wanted to check it out. 

Find out if Sergey is working there today.  He has an ad on rentmasseur so you can see him.  Very hot guy!  I have no personal experience yet but comes highly recommended. He still works at the spa and does personal appointments in his apt in HK at a higher price point.

On 1/7/2022 at 9:12 AM, Lucky said:

If this is a spiteful post by a "new" member, and is untrue, then it should be removed and the poster banned.

The OP made this post on January 4th as his first and only post. He has not returned to the board since then.

I submit that he has no credibility here and his post, and quotes thereof, should be removed.

38 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

Find out if Sergey is working there today.  He has an ad on rentmasseur so you can see him.  Very hot guy!  I have no personal experience yet but comes highly recommended. He still works at the spa and does personal appointments in his apt in HK at a higher price point.

No Sergey and my usuals are not available. Biting the bullet without researching on here and trying Giovanni - will report back 😬

21 hours ago, Lucky said:

The OP made this post on January 4th as his first and only post. He has not returned to the board since then.

I submit that he has no credibility here and his post, and quotes thereof, should be removed.

If he's banned as well I agree, but if he's still allowed to post I suggest that his post stay up with a disclaimer. Otherwise he may post again and we won't remember his first post.

On 1/29/2022 at 9:01 PM, TonyRaye said:

I never had Sam but Ragin was out of sight! (He had mixed reviews here and a few others’ experience were apparently not the same—but he was absolutely off the charts with me!).  

As to your question, Alpha Mens Spa (W. 36th/9th Ave) has a black masseur (I forgot his name). He’s professional and friendly with a decent technique and gives an average ending. Just not really enough of my type physically.   I guess I just really want Ragin again. 

Yeah both Ragin and San were out of this world to me. I only had Sam once because he kept jumping around at spas. But Ragin I had like 4 times and it was better and better every time. I miss him. Ugh.