Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

23 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

I don't really frequent Spas in NYC - but this profile caught my eye and he ("Sergey") claims to have worked at a well known Spa in NYC.  Anyone recognize him and n maybe recommend him?

https://rentmasseur.com/SergeyUA

Thanks!

Yes, same Sergey from 27 men spa. I was totally happy with my session with him. 

On 1/20/2022 at 11:04 PM, TerryAance said:

Grandee men spa - How do I report about this worst spa ever.  I already posted detailed review under spa forum. in short, today I wasted 2 hrs in SPA  with no quality massage. Allen and Bruce  were masseurs. Allen keep texting  10 minutes he spent after wasting 2 hrs.  is the phone really legal when they lift on top of you and keep texting during massage. 

If it wasn’t good, why would you spend 2 hours there?! If they fool you for an hour then shame on them, but if they fool you for 2 hours then shame on you…

Edited by capthook

1 hour ago, capthook said:

If it wasn’t good, why would you spend 2 hours there?! If they fool you for an hour then shame on them, but if they fool you for 2 hours then shame on you…

I ve heard that grandee do 90 mins and up.  90 mins is minimum 😯

8 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

I don't really frequent Spas in NYC - but this profile caught my eye and he ("Sergey") claims to have worked at a well known Spa in NYC.  Anyone recognize him and can maybe recommend him?

https://rentmasseur.com/SergeyUA

Thanks!

Sergey works at 27 Mens Spa. He is my #1 favorite among all of NY spas.  He’s amazing and we mutually click very, very, very well.  

I tip him unlike no other.  Happily so. 

On 1/16/2022 at 2:17 AM, Redwine56 said:

I can speak for Mike from personal experience.  I haven't tried the others.  Mike is Asian about 5'8", late 20's, thin but not exactly a twink, nice smooth skin.  Don't expect much in the way of conversation but he gave a good massage and aimed to please.  Let him know up front the kind of massage that you would like.  I was pleased and left satisfied.

The last time I was in Mike paid extra special attention to a certain muscle — and not just with his hands if you know what I mean. I was happy & he certainly was.

11 hours ago, TonyRaye said:

Sergey works at 27 Mens Spa. He is my #1 favorite among all of NY spas.  He’s amazing and we mutually click very, very, very well.  

Would you say $180 / 60 mins for a private session is worth it?

56 minutes ago, Beef-a-roni said:

Would you say $180 / 60 mins for a private session is worth it?

As a tip?  I’ve never hired a masseur as a private in/out session.  But IMO, I would think that’s a tad overdoing it. (And definitely overdoing it for a spa session.)

Edited by TonyRaye

On 1/28/2022 at 10:48 AM, Beef-a-roni said:

Do you tip on top of this?

If I go to private massage, meaning non spa, from my experience one is not expected to tip. Anyone really trained, for instance like Swedish Institute, or others, their price is the price including tip, because they are trained that they are doing a service period and not looking for just making money. But of course some others may decided to make their own policy, but as far as professionally private, not suppose to be any tipping. Again this has been my experience for years.

Edited by JUWS

On 1/28/2022 at 9:47 AM, dreamboy13 said:are there any black masseurs at any of the spas that are great? I miss Sam and Ragin. Those two were chefs kiss! 🤌🏽💋

I never had Sam but Ragin was out of sight! (He had mixed reviews here and a few others’ experience were apparently not the same—but he was absolutely off the charts with me!).  

As to your question, Alpha Mens Spa (W. 36th/9th Ave) has a black masseur (I forgot his name). He’s professional and friendly with a decent technique and gives an average ending. Just not really enough of my type physically.   I guess I just really want Ragin again. 

On 1/26/2022 at 4:28 AM, TonyRaye said:

Ha! Yes this is Sergey from 27. I was his first private outcall (while 27 was closed) so not surprised he's now got an individual profile. 😉

23 hours ago, TonyRaye said:

I never had Sam but Ragin was out of sight! (He had mixed reviews here and a few others’ experience were apparently not the same—but he was absolutely off the charts with me!).  

As to your question, Alpha Mens Spa (W. 36th/9th Ave) has a black masseur (I forgot his name). He’s professional and friendly with a decent technique and gives an average ending. Just not really enough of my type physically.   I guess I just really want Ragin again. 

Royal is the black masseur there. I’ve only had disappointing experiences with him.