Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

17 hours ago, KidJones said:

Agree completely...beautiful spa, big rooms (no cramped closets, roomy showers, more than adequate water closets)...friendly guys.  And I have always liked Max (I have followed him from Super Men's to the 27th street facilities) - more than competent masseur, hits all my bad spots and makes them better and SO CUTE!  Guys, spend your $$$ here.

So, is this the same Max that was originally at Greenhouse before going to SMS… solid, well built, and a tad hairy Asian? If so, I’m in.    

On 11/3/2021 at 1:01 AM, Relaxapro said:

Ive been to WHY NOT mens spa today and there was a cute muscular young asian guy working nails there. I wonder if he does massages too. He had long hair that only made him look more masculine for some reason. Lol anyone know what he’s name is? I doubt it’s “Andy” cause that name was taken already by the guy who attended to me lol

Can anyone give us the detail on who this guy might be?

On 11/10/2021 at 4:39 PM, Tarte Gogo said:

I also met Max today at Top Men Spa who was as good as ever, and very cute and accommodating . 
I do like the spa. Lots of room and privacy. 

I paid 100 for the table shower + massage package.(I tipped Max handsomely on top of this, obviously).

There were 3 other guys:

Laing (I think that is how you write his name) twink Asian guy who was manning the front desk

Lucas: very cute face, Asian guy. Definitely want to try him next.

David: tall, dark and muscular. Latino I think. 

It is quite expensive, but the other guys are also attractive, so I will be going back to try them all one by one  

Max said they are hiring more. 

They can accommodate at least 6 clients simultaneously, maybe more.

Interesting, Will give it a try.

23 hours ago, KidJones said:

Agree completely...beautiful spa, big rooms (no cramped closets, roomy showers, more than adequate water closets)...friendly guys.  And I have always liked Max (I have followed him from Super Men's to the 27th street facilities) - more than competent masseur, hits all my bad spots and makes them better and SO CUTE!  Guys, spend your $$$ here.

Is Top Men Spa located at 224 W 35th St? 

long time no see guys , today went Jerry place , 26 Perry the basement, 

I do not why , like massage in basement place fill so private and quiet and exciting, Jerry  is more mature than the average Masseure, but his massage skills is indeed ranked in the top three in Mahattan,

I remember last time after my treatment ,we had drink the stone wall bar . I remember he said he has worked in the massage industry for 17 years , have worked in France 🇫🇷 and Thailand 🇹🇭,

image.png

17 hours ago, new yorker gay said:

long time no see guys , today went Jerry place , 26 Perry the basement, 

I do not why , like massage in basement place fill so private and quiet and exciting, Jerry  is more mature than the average Masseure, but his massage skills is indeed ranked in the top three in Mahattan,

I remember last time after my treatment ,we had drink the stone wall bar . I remember he said he has worked in the massage industry for 17 years , have worked in France 🇫🇷 and Thailand 🇹🇭,

image.png

How Jerry looks like? So into Mature type Mmmmmm:). 

On 11/16/2021 at 6:15 PM, NYCLuvr said:

What steam rooms and saunas are open? Which NYC gyms have opened their steam rooms & saunas again? 

Good question. I myself am waiting for YMCA’s here in NYC to open their damn saunas and steam rooms again.

A friend of mine had a session with Max at Top Men Spa yesterday. He was completely satisfied with it. He said Max is just as described here: muscular, cute face and slight furry chest. He recommends booking Max! He booked Max based on the recommendations of this board so thanks to everyone who reports back! :)

On 10/21/2021 at 11:12 AM, beethoven said:

I'll just add that I had an excellent massage from Andy at Utopia last week.  I intend to return next week.  Since there has been a lot of confusion over masseurs with the same name, Andy is in his mid-20s, Asian,  About 6 feet, 180.  A good massage, a nice guy who speaks fluent English, and is generous with his body.

Obviously too many Andys.  I requested Andy at Utopia and it couldn't have been the same one; he was at least mid 30s and shorter. Nice guy and pretty good massage but not the 20-something six-foot Asian I was fantasizing about. Oh well.

29 minutes ago, possum said:

Obviously too many Andys.  I requested Andy at Utopia and it couldn't have been the same one; he was at least mid 30s and shorter. Nice guy and pretty good massage but not the 20-something six-foot Asian I was fantasizing about. Oh well.

He may not have been Andy at all. We need pictures to verify or they will play us.

3 hours ago, Adamsaddiction said:

Anyone have mike at Shangri-La or know anything about him? Any recommendations for any guys there? I recently went there and had Samuel he was absolutely amazing you’re very sweet big thick Dominican guy, but does not seem like he is there anymore. 

Yes, I've had Mike st Shangrila the last time I was there.  He was very good in all aspects.  There was quite a bit of chatter about Mike earlier up this thread and it was all good.