Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 11/4/2021 at 3:28 PM, NYCLuvr said:

Anyone been to All Seasons Body Work on 42nd & 9th?

Or John Henry spa in Queens?

who is good lately at Babylon on 38th?

All Seasons is my go-to when I want a REAL DEEP MASSAGE, without any extras, but where they do not ignore anything, including your butt.  It's for a REAL DEAL massage, and ETHAN is the one to ask for.... he is AMAZING.  Seriously.  

2 hours ago, DLEroticProv12 said:

All Seasons is my go-to when I want a REAL DEEP MASSAGE, without any extras, but where they do not ignore anything, including your butt.  It's for a REAL DEAL massage, and ETHAN is the one to ask for.... he is AMAZING.  Seriously.  

Is Ethan Asian?  Can the customer be nude for the massage?

1 minute ago, Sixpack said:

Is Ethan Asian?  Can the customer be nude for the massage?

Ethan is asian yes.   i am always nude for any massage, whether I'm at a "gay" spa or that type of spa or not.  and actually, as someone who is certified in massage therapy, most "legit" therapists find underwear annoying to work around ... the glutes are the largest muscle in the body, so you're a terrible massage therapist if you ignore them, and underwear interupts the muscle directly. i always recommend nude no matter where you are or what type of massage. 

2 minutes ago, DLEroticProv12 said:

Ethan is asian yes.   i am always nude for any massage, whether I'm at a "gay" spa or that type of spa or not.  and actually, as someone who is certified in massage therapy, most "legit" therapists find underwear annoying to work around ... the glutes are the largest muscle in the body, so you're a terrible massage therapist if you ignore them, and underwear interupts the muscle directly. i always recommend nude no matter where you are or what type of massage. 

So did Ethan cover your Johnson .  So I guess if you get hard he does not react at all? 

Just now, Sixpack said:

So did Ethan cover your Johnson .  So I guess if you get hard he does not react at all? 

there is a towel.  but he knows i want glutes worked, so the towel goes away for that.   it's not a sexual massage and he doesn't jerk you off, but i can't imagine he cares at all if you get hard.  seriously, if that's what's on your mind, don't go to him, he's a truly amazing massage therapist who is surely not paid anywhere near what he is worth at that place.... i do not hand out compliments to very many massage therapists in terms of actual massage technique but he is the best i've ever found for detailed full body deep tissue work ....  i imagine if your build is not athletic, it might not be as good, he seems accustomed to working on athletes and i know several dancers in broadway shows (male and female) who swear by him. 

3 hours ago, DLEroticProv12 said:

there is a towel.  but he knows i want glutes worked, so the towel goes away for that.   it's not a sexual massage and he doesn't jerk you off, but i can't imagine he cares at all if you get hard.  seriously, if that's what's on your mind, don't go to him, he's a truly amazing massage therapist who is surely not paid anywhere near what he is worth at that place.... i do not hand out compliments to very many massage therapists in terms of actual massage technique but he is the best i've ever found for detailed full body deep tissue work ....  i imagine if your build is not athletic, it might not be as good, he seems accustomed to working on athletes and i know several dancers in broadway shows (male and female) who swear by him. 

My name is six pack for a reason. I am a gym rat and love Asian boys massaging me.

7 hours ago, DLEroticProv12 said:

Could u tell me again which spa does Ethan work.   Appreciate it ❤️

I'm visiting NYC later this month. I'm so happy I found this thread - thanks for all the suggestions!

If I can summarize the last few pages, looks like these are some of the recommendations for Asians:

Andy - W Men Spa

Chen - Yeah Man Spa

Andy - Utopia

I'm looking for someone slim/petite and I have a particular affinity to feet... I don't care about muscles... Would the above be a good time?

Any recommendation for white masseurs with same wishlist? :p    

Andy - W Men Spa- private lair if you book ahead, amazing all around session, foot massage will have you snoring on table, not slim/petite

Chen - Yeah Man Spa - skinny guy trained, Uber Uber strong if you like, ask for what you want including foot massage and he will oblige happily, place is dumpiest of all spas I’ve been to

Andy - Utopia - don’t know THIS Andy but gets good props.

i would add August at 27 Men’s Spa - nicely toned slenderish Asian, superb massage skills, all around accommodating so just mention your feet desires. 

1 hour ago, EVdude said:

Andy - W Men Spa- private lair if you book ahead, amazing all around session, foot massage will have you snoring on table, not slim/petite

Chen - Yeah Man Spa - skinny guy trained, Uber Uber strong if you like, ask for what you want including foot massage and he will oblige happily, place is dumpiest of all spas I’ve been to

Andy - Utopia - don’t know THIS Andy but gets good props.

i would add August at 27 Men’s Spa - nicely toned slenderish Asian, superb massage skills, all around accommodating so just mention your feet desires. 

What do you mean by private lair?

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

I click on the link and the Google page appears...then rapidly disappears. Hmm.

Yelp has info and pix, but no reviews yet:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/top-men-spa-new-york-3

The listing does mention the LGBT community. Sorry, no Q's allowed! (j/k)

Looks nice but price is higher but the shower does look big enough for 2

On 11/8/2021 at 4:47 PM, Benhby said:

I’ve Checked the location today.  Met Max who formerly worked in super men spa. He told me it will officially open at 11th. 
The building is fancy. Spa is huge.  

I also met Max today at Top Men Spa who was as good as ever, and very cute and accommodating . 
I do like the spa. Lots of room and privacy. 

I paid 100 for the table shower + massage package.(I tipped Max handsomely on top of this, obviously).

There were 3 other guys:

Laing (I think that is how you write his name) twink Asian guy who was manning the front desk

Lucas: very cute face, Asian guy. Definitely want to try him next.

David: tall, dark and muscular. Latino I think. 

It is quite expensive, but the other guys are also attractive, so I will be going back to try them all one by one  

Max said they are hiring more. 

They can accommodate at least 6 clients simultaneously, maybe more.

1 hour ago, Tarte Gogo said:

I also met Max today at Top Men Spa who was as good as ever, and very cute and accommodating . 

I paid 100 for the table shower + massage package.(I tipped Max handsomely on top of this, obviously).

There were 3 other guys:

Laing (I think that is how you write his name) twink Asian guy who was manning the front desk

It is quite expensive, but the other guys are also attractive, so I will be going back to try them all one by one  

Is there a hidden meaning in the name Top 

1 hour ago, Tarte Gogo said:

There were 3 other guys:

nice.  what does max look like?

On 11/7/2021 at 11:14 AM, playwrestler said:

Is there a spa here in NYC that you recommend for a great therapeutic massage... and if so, is there a masseur who you think is the best?  For me this would be a great addition to this thread.  Thanks!

i posted on another feed, but worth putting here - if you're just looking for an AMAZING therapeutic deep tissue sports massage at a spa, go to All Seasons Bodywork (on 9th avenue btwn 42nd-43rd) and ask for ETHAN.  He is the greatest.  seriously.  

(it is not a gay place nor will there be any of the stuff guys on here usually want but if you're looking for great full body sports massage, he's the one).

On 11/10/2021 at 4:39 PM, Tarte Gogo said:

There were 3 other guys:

Agree completely...beautiful spa, big rooms (no cramped closets, roomy showers, more than adequate water closets)...friendly guys.  And I have always liked Max (I have followed him from Super Men's to the 27th street facilities) - more than competent masseur, hits all my bad spots and makes them better and SO CUTE!  Guys, spend your $$$ here.

15 hours ago, KidJones said:

Agree completely...beautiful spa, big rooms (no cramped closets, roomy showers, more than adequate water closets)...friendly guys.  And I have always liked Max (I have followed him from Super Men's to the 27th street facilities) - more than competent masseur, hits all my bad spots and makes them better and SO CUTE!  Guys, spend your $$$ here.

Hi. What does Max look like? Thanks