Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

3 hours ago, EVdude said:

Wow… is Andy still there? Thanks!!

Someone should mention to them that Google has them as Permanently Closed.

image.thumb.jpeg.179cec7abd1860db7ec3ce5ba56eb6d2.jpeg

1. Everyone can mark the one business on google that it’s permanently closed.  
2. Google will inform the owner about the change by email. 
3. If owner don’t pay attention to maintain his google business. Then no body can help to change it back. 

I’ll word the question differently… If you were going to recommend your favorite masseur at your favorite spa in NYC, who and where would it be? This message board is overwhelming. Think about someone going for the first time and looking for a great massage with some extras, hopefully by a hot Asian man. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Feel free to message me directly as well. I’ll be in NY next weekend and I’m hoping to get someone locked in soon. 😁

Thanks guys! Appreciate your time and input. 

On 10/24/2021 at 11:10 PM, GoodTimeCharlie213 said:

I’ll word the question differently… If you were going to recommend your favorite masseur at your favorite spa in NYC, who and where would it be? This message board is overwhelming. Think about someone going for the first time and looking for a great massage with some extras, hopefully by a hot Asian man. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Feel free to message me directly as well. I’ll be in NY next weekend and I’m hoping to get someone locked in soon. 😁

Thanks guys! Appreciate your time and input. 

Andy of W men’s spa. He’s a little beefy last time i saw him. 

1 hour ago, Relaxapro said:

Actually i saw him recently, he’s quite the opposite now. I think it was slim picking during the pandemic cause he looks thin and lanky now. :( poor andy. But still has those great hands though. Always delivers 

Seem different Andy. My Andy is a but tall, Chinese, beefy now.

1 hour ago, Cooper said:

@Sixpack, Before covid I used to frequent Time Square Spa. I have no idea as to the relevance of your reply. Please explain. 

1 hour ago, Cooper said:

@Sixpack, Before covid I used to frequent Time Square Spa. I have no idea as to the relevance of your reply. Please explain. 

Extras galore if they are attracted to you.  Maybe the guy was rubbing up on me and I had a lick