Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

8 hours ago, new yorker gay said:

Amazing amazing amazing my friends just told me , he got 4 hands body scrub , table shower , oil massage  with  Han & Roger ,in Engery men, he just out the spa call me right way. Oh my goddess, I going to try this two guys in Engery , maybe next Monday mild night, Roger & Han 🤗🥰🤗🥰😍

He's at it again, oh boy.....

ShangriLa opens on Thursday at 226 5th Ave 4th floor. The new location is wonderful. Walls that touch the ceilings, great views of 5th ave too. The new low table shower fits a 7' tall person, with 24 water jets, a wash hose, and full rain shower head.  Very modern look and feel. I wish Jack the best of luck. Always great service by professionals.

On 9/6/2021 at 11:25 AM, Jakegibbs1392 said:

Noticed a lot of new guys at 27 men’s. Used to see Yura but he has left. Anyone got recommendations for someone similar there who is just as skilled? 

Saw Yura for a while, too - have found Shane and Sergey both exceed even  top-notch Yura's skills.

19 hours ago, ROBENYC said:

ShangriLa opens on Thursday at 226 5th Ave 4th floor. The new location is wonderful. Walls that touch the ceilings, great views of 5th ave too. The new low table shower fits a 7' tall person, with 24 water jets, a wash hose, and full rain shower head.  Very modern look and feel. I wish Jack the best of luck. Always great service by professionals.

Anyone there that you recommend in particular?

13 hours ago, NYCMassageFan said:

Saw Yura for a while, too - have found Shane and Sergey both exceed even  top-notch Yura's skills.

Yura’s massage was painful and lack for the masseur intuition. To simplified.. it was like the student who studied the lesson without understanding a word. Had him once and never again. Sergey is pretty good, more erotic but at least he has excellent skills. 

Just now, Lord_Oliver said:

Yura’s massage was painful and lack for the masseur intuition. To simplified.. it was like the student who studied the lesson without understanding a word. Had him once and never again. Sergey is pretty good, more erotic but at least he has excellent skills. 

Oh Shane… excellent skills! But if he take care of the hygiene, he smells like a cigarette 🚬 

Checked new location of shangrila spa today. I could say it is one of the best spas in NYC so far. I love those decorations and design. very modern. feel comfortable and relaxing.  I thought price would be raised because the new renovation. but it does not. still same like before. excellent. I had a new asian guy Ko, dark skin, skillful, but totally different from other masseurs. that's so good, difficult to tell,  very impressive. definitely like it. try him you will understand what I said. By the way, booking is better than walk-in if you do not like waiting . Only three rooms. 

On 9/2/2021 at 1:41 AM, gshock said:

Has anyone been to King spa recently? I had a straight friend tell me he recently went (last time before the most recent visit was 2-3 years ago) and said the place felt like a gay bathhouse with dudes walking around with their junk hanging out and lots of play happening, no attendants in sight

Just wondering whats a good time to go to Kings spa?

On 9/10/2021 at 4:55 AM, Lord_Oliver said:

Good to know