Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Hello everyone, I am new here so please be patient with me. If I ever post anything inappropriate on this thread, please let me know. Thank you.

Anyways, I was looking into going to one of these spas and I have a couple of questions: for a first-timer, where do you recommend to go? Are all body works on the spas mentioned above happens in the buff? And lastly, in connection to the first question, I want strong and deep body work, who do you recommend?

Hello there

There is spa name call engery men spa.

I was last night 2:30 am , got 90 minutes 4 hands massage , and 4 hands body scrub

That is my fist time doing 4 hands body scrub

In my life , AAAAAA. Amazing

You guys have to try ,

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

it was so cool

.....CALLED THEM.......WILL REOPEN TUES SO I DOUBT THIS STORY IS TRUE

Yeah, they will reopen next week. All I was reporting is that they’ve been close coz of what happened. I got the news from the other masseurs.

.....CALLED THEM.......WILL REOPEN TUES SO I DOUBT THIS STORY IS TRUE

If they are "reopening" then it seems they had to close for some reason. Sounds like the story is most likely true unless they were closed for remodeling or something (unlikely). :rolleyes:

Anyway, I texted one of the masseurs and he said it was a problem with one masseur only. Sounds like he was the target of the sting (not the guy I was texting, but he didn't mention any names).

If they were raided, no one would be ans the phone...they would be locked and shuttered. Sorry about the caps and I wasn't shouting..LOL

I've texted the spa several times in the past. Their number is a cell phone, which can be used anywhere, not just in that location. The spa can be closed and someone can still be taking calls/answering texts to set up appts for when they reopen. ?‍♂️

Edited by urbanfetish

If they are "reopening" then it seems they had to close for some reason. Sounds like the story is most likely true unless they were closed for remodeling or something (unlikely). :rolleyes:

Anyway, I texted one of the masseurs and he said it was a problem with one masseur only. Sounds like he was the target of the sting (not the guy I was texting, but he didn't mention any names).

Could have been a sting or it could have been a COVID case involving one masseur which would be cause to close the place down for one week to do a deep cleaning and sanitizing of the entire spa. They would not want to disclose this and scare people away but if this was the case, they would have had to contact every client who came in contact with that mssseur. If the particular masseur is still missing when the spa reopens, think about what I've said here. I'm just bringing this up because it happens at work in the office and this is how the situation is handled. Please do not take this as an offense against the spa in anyway. I am just throwing out a possibility in these still unfortunately active COVID times. Be safe guys.

Could have been a sting or it could have been a COVID case involving one masseur which would be cause to close the place down for one week to do a deep cleaning and sanitizing of the entire spa. They would not want to disclose this and scare people away but if this was the case, they would have had to contact every client who came in contact with that mssseur. If the particular masseur is still missing when the spa reopens, think about what I've said here. I'm just bringing this up because it happens at work in the office and this is how the situation is handled. Please do not take this as an offense against the spa in anyway. I am just throwing out a possibility in these still unfortunately active COVID times. Be safe guys.

I can confirm it was a raid/sting based on my text conversation with one of the TSMS masseurs last night. :confused: He's a bit nervous, to say the least.

I can confirm it was a raid/sting based on my text conversation with one of the TSMS masseurs last night. :confused: He's a bit nervous, to say the least.

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems as if we hear of this re-occurring every now and then. Why aren't they in the subways watching for real criminals who are attacking people everyday?

Poor guy. I imagine business is slow to begin with and this is undue stress.

Yeah, I feel bad for him too. He's a really nice guy. I would hate for anything to happen to him.

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems as if we hear of this re-occurring every now and then. Why aren't they in the subways watching for real criminals who are attacking people everyday?

Exactly! There's so much crime out there and they want to concentrate on this? It's ridiculous! I just saw a video of someone beating and choking an Asian guy on a subway until he passed out. That's where they should be concentrating on crime. Ugh!