Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I really can not believe this but I can understand their reasoning. Well if you don't have a stamp card for 27 mens spa you cant get a new one at their new location. I asked Ken for one after my massage because I needed a new card and I was told yesterday that they will only be giving them out at the old location so people still go to the old spa.

Anyone that you would recommend?

Have only been once recently had Tony Young muscular B+ massage by one issue he wore a baseball cap the entire time and thankfully a mask the entire time as well as myself I ask for a deep tissue and I definitely got it my back felt so much better and I left happy

Does anyone have any good recommendations? I saw a few posts ago someone mentioned an Indian masseur at 27 Men Spa and people had said possibly Zaid but saw he may be Russian? I know Ahmed is Egyptian and have had him before.

in the past some of my favorites have been Adam from Super Men Spa, Rodrigo from Shangrila, and just on visuals Constantine from 27. I haven’t gone in a few months the last time was Living Fresh. I typically have gone to Latin or Middle Eastern masseurs.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? I saw a few posts ago someone mentioned an Indian masseur at 27 Men Spa and people had said possibly Zaid but saw he may be Russian? I know Ahmed is Egyptian and have had him before.

in the past some of my favorites have been Adam from Super Men Spa, Rodrigo from Shangrila, and just on visuals Constantine from 27. I haven’t gone in a few months the last time was Living Fresh. I typically have gone to Latin or Middle Eastern masseurs.

I heard Living Fresh has entirely new masseurs now, from Russian to Latin. I haven’t been there since Feb. though.