Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Definitely. I keep thinking to myself maybe I over fantasized getting a Hot stone massage because I was thinking about it all day but when I break it down the stones were on my back literally for 45 seconds so clearly they knew that I wanted hot stone - but even if I take the hot stone aside was the massage a good massage? No.

Maybe a longshot here but back when 27 Men Spa was called Moon Boys and was half the size there was a guy there named Jason. They were all Asian there at that point. Anyone know where he went?

I did like that Jason. He went to WM Spa for a while, but left. No idea where he is now. Any other info on him?

Is your office open at all during this time? A few months ago I started going in to my office about once a week just to get some alone time (and focus better and have a "more professional" zoom backdrop etc). After a few weeks I started scheduling a massage during that "office time" and now I go weekly. Spouse assumes I'm at the office all day :).

Y'all are naughty.

Maybe a longshot here but back when 27 Men Spa was called Moon Boys and was half the size there was a guy there named Jason. They were all Asian there at that point. Anyone know where he went?

It was actually Sunny Boy (Boys?) before it became 27 Men Spa. Moon Boy(s?) was a different spa nearby on 25th and 6th Ave. But yes, I remember Jason well. His massages were nice at Sunny Boy but even better at WM Spa. He was one of my favorites at the time. I think WM Spa said he got a job in a restaurant but who knows for sure.

Can someone send me some good recco’s for a hung Latino/white/black masseur on the beefier side? I really liked this Latino guy at East Mens a few years back and haven’t been since.

Would appreciate any added details/reviews of sessions in PM’s too. Thanks!!

Good morning, what a beautiful day to begin. I went to Yeah man last night. JEff is still so strong, with six pack abs, strong thighs ??, magic massage technique, sometimes powerful, sometimes gentle Sliding down, 90 minutes after the process, there is a feeling of immortality, feel the massage, feel the warmth of love, a journey of heart and soul

Good morning, what a beautiful day to begin. I went to Yeah man last night. JEff is still so strong, with six pack abs, strong thighs ??, magic massage technique, sometimes powerful, sometimes gentle Sliding down, 90 minutes after the process, there is a feeling of immortality, feel the massage, feel the warmth of love, a journey of heart and soul

Did you leave happy?

Do the spas still post ads on CL?

I gave up looking after they stopped their m4m section. Recently, someone posted a CL ad here so I started looking occasionally but with little to no success. I've only seen a couple of private/independent masseurs, no spas (at least for m4m) listed under the "beauty" section. The one ad that interested me, the guy wouldn't send a face pic. ?‍♂️ Probably the only time m4m spas use CL is just to hire masseurs these days.