Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Is he any good?

I can vouch for Patrick's massage skills. He does a thai-styled massage which was a bit different and interesting. He was quiet but aimed to please. I had a massage with him when he worked at Shangrila. I think there was an earlier post that this new place wasn't too inviting or certainly a downgrade from Shangrila.

Anyone been back to New East Men Spa since March? Haven’t seen much mention. Presume Leo is still running it. This guy who used to be in Virginia maps to there with their rates:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40652/

I'm 99% sure that this guy used to work at East Men Spa years ago (7-8 years ago?) and moved to Babylon Spa briefly, IIRC. Haven't seen him in ages. If memory serves, he's slightly odd but willing to please. lol

And I didn't realize East Men had been resurrected. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

I'm 99% sure that this guy used to work at East Men Spa years ago (7-8 years ago?) and moved to Babylon Spa briefly, IIRC. Haven't seen him in ages. If memory serves, he's slightly odd but willing to please. lol

And I didn't realize East Men had been resurrected. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

i texted him, he said he is at east men spa.

Not the best forum for this but does anyone know if the saunas or steamrooms in NYSC and Crunch are open in the city or are they still closed?

Not the best forum for this but does anyone know if the saunas or steamrooms in NYSC and Crunch are open in the city or are they still closed?

Closed AF, nationwide. And if you ask any of them when the saunas or steam room will open, they’ll respond with “we have no date.”

Spa castle supposedly opened their sauna and steam room which (according to a Yelp review) was shut down right after, by the board of health.

Was at Spa 27 last and had August. Great massage. There was another guy there middle eastern or Indian looking. Anyone know who that would have been?

Is it the same August that was at Babylon, and one question does 27 have a shower I like to rinse off post a massage And did you leave happy?

Oh no! What will happen to Dylan ???

Oh no. I used Dylan once and I was really happy. Really good massage.

Edited by Guest