Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

So Spa Castle and Premier 57 had a "full re-opening" a few days ago. Has anyone been since Wednesday?

Looking at their website you have to bring your own towel and toiletries,and they are "closing any areas where safe social distancing is not permitted" sounds like something short of a "full re-opening" to me.

There's no way anyone should be going into a public steam or sauna until there's a vaccine. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

Just called Super Men's and they said Adam isn't there and don't know if he's coming back. Anyone else worth it there?

Any been back to Time Square spa since the reopen? Who is good there?

Edited by guy3408

Just called Super Men's and they said Adam isn't there and don't know if he's coming back. Anyone else worth it there?

Any been back to Time Square spa since the reopen? Who is good there?

I had Charlie 2 weeks from TSMS, I asked him to do strong, but he broke my back badly. I still have pain. I did not like him, and I will never see him again.

Looking at their website you have to bring your own towel and toiletries,and they are "closing any areas where safe social distancing is not permitted" sounds like something short of a "full re-opening" to me.

There's no way anyone should be going into a public steam or sauna until there's a vaccine. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

So I went on Sunday, I have vouchers that expired and they extended their expiration date until November 10th, and it wasn't that bad. The coed pools both indoor and outdoor seemed like the only place where social distancing could be a problem, you're not allowed to wear masks in the pools per the health department. All saunas coed and gendered areas are max 1 person or household, and everyone was abiding by the rule, and they are checking. Their hvac has been upgraded to kill viruses and bacteria, similar to what Crunch and Equinox has installed.

Overall, I didn't feel like I was at any more of a risk at catching it than from the gym or grocery shopping.