Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Anyone know where Jerry from 27MenSpa went? He's not showing up anymore on their list and they just say he's not available when you ask.

Bump

I would love to know where Jerry is, too. He gave me 3 or 4 massages pre-Covid and his hands are electric! He's one masseur I truly miss. I texted Ben a few times around their reopening. He responded to all of my questions except for "Is Jerry coming back?" I haven't seen him on their FB schedule since their re-opening. Had Yura once but I was not impressed. August is great but I still miss Jerry. ? Just curious if he's at another spa or if he's still even in NYC?

I have not been back to Utopia yet, does anyone have any info on Victor? Is he still there or anywhere else?

I never had Victor, but does anyone know where Ariel (late 20s Latino, nice build, winning smile...) went to? I had an amazing experience with him at Utopia in late 2018!

I went back to Utopia when Cuomo lifted the closure for spas and it was only older Asian men.

I never had Victor, but does anyone know where Ariel (late 20s Latino, nice build, winning smile...) went to? I had an amazing experience with him at Utopia in late 2018!

I went back to Utopia when Cuomo lifted the closure for spas and it was only older Asian men.

How old? 30+, 40+ or 50+?

Anyone know who's working at Shangralia these days?

I am concerned if Shangrila is open. I have been setting up sessions with my regular masseur and when I set up one for this week he said he was at a new location.

If it is a new management and some new masseurs, I definitely will try.

The website has spelling mistakes, though, like the previous one had. It could be that the owner just changed the name and website?

I am suspect if much has changed substantially. If you have been at Manta/New Hero the photos for Grandee are the same only different angles. I never favored the location but followed a masseur there. I'm willing to try it again, but waiting to hear from someone else who takes the plunge.

I am concerned if Shangrila is open. I have been setting up sessions with my regular masseur and when I set up one for this week he said he was at a new location.

I was at Shangrila around the 1st of August. Out of curiosity, who is your regular masseur? And where is the new location?

visiting nyc soon possibly and have been trawling this thread for recs on masseurs -

into young asians with nice muscles. it seems like andy from utopia and jeff from yeah man spa might fit the bill?

how old are these guys? any other recs for young built asians currently active?

There's another hot muscular Asian named Andy who will satisfy your desires at W Man Spa - 216-B West 30th Street, NYC. He's been mentioned briefly on these threads but not as much as some others.