Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

The masseurs in spas are freelancers with no overhead. They will survive. The business owner who has to pay the lease is the one in trouble.

Many of them are on H1B visa ( mostly chinese), I asked few guys earlier. in order to survive, I think some amount on payroll has to be there ever month. Otherwise you have very high chances of kicking out of country. Frankly I have no idea how their payroll works.

Some of these private guys will survive . Spas might survive but the guys who work there will be hit hard since they dont have their own places to bring clients

I am sure their business is not even 25% left.

Does anyone know if Ben, the manager at Spa 27, hosts massage session outside of the spa? He advertises on RM at a rate higher than the spa but some of the pics are in the spa. The schedule on their site never shows him as available for massage. His actual skill is just ok but always enjoyed his sweet and fun demeanor. Another post-apocalypse option.

https://rentmasseur.com/Bennhby

But that is an "out call" rate, so although not cheap for a new comer, it's not unreasonable. Jorge is hot and provides a good massage and imagine if he is in your apartment, nice extras included.

Now that you’ve put it that way...I wonder when it will be safe to call Jorge, lol.

You scared me to death reading that King Spa closed down. Then i remembered and said to myself hello everything is closed down due to Covid19 dummy lmao.

LMAO! I’m sure when this COVID19 thing starts to die down, they’ll be the first to open back. I’m just hoping they got rid of those hard ass preschool chairs in the men’s wet area.