Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Nothing like some casual racism.

Okay, to be clear, the comment expressing concern about August's well-being and wondering if he went to China, is in no way racist. By definition, "racism" is a belief that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

It may be naive to make anyone who's Asian to be from China, but certainly, it is understandable and in no way is racist. Given the progress of the coronavirus, traveling to any Asian country is concerning. Criticizing someone for expressing concern, is not racism.

Crazy part is, I follow him and converse with him regularly and I told him “Don’t post videos from the spa, they’re gonna find out and more folks are gonna go there thinking they can do the same.” And he replied “Oh well”.. Now look..

One would have thought he would not blatantly advertise the location. Smh of course he replied that he doesn't care he takes it literally anywhere.

Energy men spa

I had first Terrance who was texting and airpod on and yawning non stop. This is all happened in 5 minutes.

I asked him to bring someone else as I said I am not comfortable with you.

I had Chris as masseur after that. He covered my full face with towel. I have no idea why ? And I realized he was non stop texting on phone. Cheeks like camera kept on top of me. When i looked at. I need to report to the manager if he took some video. I had to leave massage in middle and go. He said I need to charge full price.

Edited by Guest

Energy men spa

I had first Terrance who was texting and airpod on and yawning non stop. This is all happened in 5 minutes.

I asked him to bring someone else as I said I am not comfortable with you.

I had Chris as masseur after that. He covered my full face with towel. I have no idea why ? And I realized he was non stop texting on phone. Cheeks like camera kept on top of me. When i looked at. I need to report to the manager if he took some video. I had to leave massage in middle and go. He said I need to charge full price.

This is a very very horrible experience. Michael since u r the manager , please reply back to me and let me know what the hell Chris was doing on phone during massage session. I told him to stop completely and left in middle and walked away after payment.

This is awful. 2 strikes during one massage session. So much for the energy at "Energy Spa"! I'm glad you spoke up. Covering up my face is unacceptable and it would have ended right there for me.

Come on now. I have never been to this particular spa and therefore don’t have an opinion one way or the other, but this “review” is highly suspect don’t you think?

Is there one grammatically correct sentence in it? Even close? Does it seem all that plausible?

I would take this little write up with a big grain of salt. I give it the same credence as a random “news” article shared by one’s kooky uncle on Facebook.

Hey guys I went to energy yesterday and got a massage from Terri super cute Chinese boy probably in his mid to late 20s OK Massage not the best I also did a 30 minute table shower/scrub. He couldn’t seem less interested he couldn’t. I understand that they see us if you guys a day but I really hate it when they seem disinterested.

Come on now. I have never been to this particular spa and therefore don’t have an opinion one way or the other, but this “review” is highly suspect don’t you think?

Is there one grammatically correct sentence in it? Even close? Does it seem all that plausible?

I would take this little write up with a big grain of salt. I give it the same credence as a random “news” article shared by one’s kooky uncle on Facebook.

I am not sure what you think. I wrote so you guys be careful. Nothing else.

I think that Typical may be on to something. We often identify reviews on massage sites as fake when they are written in the same broken English as the masseur's ad. I would not be surprised if someone at another spa wrote this to disparage a competitor. On the other hand, this may be a legitimate report, and it may be poorly written if the alleged client is genuine, but not familiar with English.

TSMS Jason;

I am not sure how u guys liked him, he has no skills at all. Just randomly press your body with no emotions. Like dead person pressing something. .