Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I visited Babylon this afternoon and had Tom massage me. For those of you into smaller stature Asian guys, he fits the bill. He said he was from China. Don’t expect a lot of chatter. The massage was decent enough. I get the feeling he’s still learning as I gave him a few instructions near the end but he took to them well.

I wouldn’t necessarily run back but I would be open to seeing him again.

I visited Babylon this afternoon and had Tom massage me. For those of you into smaller stature Asian guys, he fits the bill. He said he was from China. Don’t expect a lot of chatter. The massage was decent enough. I get the feeling he’s still learning as I gave him a few instructions near the end but he took to them well.

I wouldn’t necessarily run back but I would be open to seeing him again.

I'm sure your instructions resulted in a happy ending to the massage. There has been very limited chatter about Babylon so good to know that there is someone there worthy of a visit.

Did a walk-in at 27 Men Spa this evening. Was hoping for Yura based on what I’ve read here. Had Kenan. He asked if I liked it hard, and I told him yes. He did great work on my shoulders, glutes, and hamstrings. No complaints here.

Did a walk-in at 27 Men Spa this evening. Was hoping for Yura based on what I’ve read here. Had Kenan. He asked if I liked it hard, and I told him yes. He did great work on my shoulders, glutes, and hamstrings. No complaints here.

What does Kenan look like? Btw definitely go back to get a massage from Yura! ?

I just spoke to Roderigo he confirmed he is no longer at Shangri-La he will do house calls though or he can host he said his rate is 160

Is it possible to get his contact information? I would be very interested in having a session with him. Thanks!

Just came back from Spa 27. My New Fav

to go - Spa,I was welcomed at Front desk

By the Cute Ryan who is always so friendly

and Sweet.He even offered me water and a

Seat as I was early for my massage session.

He even obliged me with the Room I requested although I was not his Client.

Ryan works on Wednesdays only. He is a great Masseurs and a Sweet guy. I had another great massage with Jerry. His Sessions keep getting better.I asked for Medium Pressure Massage and he sure delivered. Strong hands, Great Technique. Great Masseurs at 27?

Thanks Ben for a great Staff of Jerry, Ryan Yura, Sergey, Antonio And the Rest of your great & Professional Masseurs.

Apologies if this has been discussed before but have you experienced, and how have you reacted to, "customer service fatigue" from masseurs. I'm a very solid tipper, very respectful, and a regular with someone from 27 spa, yet little by little customer service has degraded as he's become more familiar and less focused on the service, eg, asking to delayed appts for scheduling then cut time short, conversations and interactions getting more by rote, etc.

Just came back from Spa 27. My New Fav

to go - Spa,I was welcomed at Front desk

By the Cute Ryan who is always so friendly

and Sweet.He even offered me water and a

Seat as I was early for my massage session.

He even obliged me with the Room I requested although I was not his Client.

Ryan works on Wednesdays only. He is a great Masseurs and a Sweet guy. I had another great massage with Jerry. His Sessions keep getting better.I asked for Medium Pressure Massage and he sure delivered. Strong hands, Great Technique. Great Masseurs at 27?

Thanks Ben for a great Staff of Jerry, Ryan Yura, Sergey, Antonio And the Rest of your great & Professional Masseurs.

A bit of a different experience for me. Had an appointment with Jerry Monday, and finally left after waiting ten minutes past the start. The waiting area of a single chair by the desk is a joke. Phone ringing unanswered at least three times. Not going back

Apologies if this has been discussed before but have you experienced, and how have you reacted to, "customer service fatigue" from masseurs. I'm a very solid tipper, very respectful, and a regular with someone from 27 spa, yet little by little customer service has degraded as he's become more familiar and less focused on the service, eg, asking to delayed appts for scheduling then cut time short, conversations and interactions getting more by rote, etc.

Sorry to hear about your bad Experiences

With this Individual, You are Right, Customer

Service is very important or you lose Business

I go there early in the day, I guess the spa was not that busy at that time. and there was always someone at the desk. This individual is disrespectful and You should Complain to

Management about your bad experiences.

I agree. I have the same situation with my masseur though he is private not working at spa