Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Would you happen to know if he will put up a profile? If not is it possible to get his contact?

I wonder what is going on at Shangri-la that everyone is leaving?

I've heard that while the owner is trying his best to please customers by having a diverse selection of masseurs, it is not working out well for the masseurs. Some masseurs who are perhaps not the "flavor of the week", are sitting around doing nothing for days and not making money. I believe that the owner's concept is a good one if the volume of customers permit. Once the popular masseurs move on, customers will follow their favorite masseur, if at all possible. No matter how nice the ambience of the spa, our number priority is our connection with the masseur. Happy New Year to all my fellow spa friends. May 2020 bring us pleasurable massages with memorable endings! CHEERS!

I've heard that while the owner is trying his best to please customers by having a diverse selection of masseurs, it is not working out well for the masseurs. Some masseurs who are perhaps not the "flavor of the week", are sitting around doing nothing for days and not making money. I believe that the owner's concept is a good one if the volume of customers permit. Once the popular masseurs move on, customers will follow their favorite masseur, if at all possible. No matter how nice the ambience of the spa, our number priority is our connection with the masseur. Happy New Year to all my fellow spa friends. May 2020 bring us pleasurable massages with memorable endings! CHEERS!

I know what you mean but did they really have a lot of masseurs. Every time I walked in I only noticed Rodrigo and Jorge. I wish Jorge went solo too because I am not going to Superman Spa lol