Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I’ve tried Marcos. He’s Brazilian. Slim/lean, tallish and resembles Enrique Iglesias (to me at least). Friendly, talkative and accommodating with sufficiently decent massage skills. He’s sensual (but *only* sensual and not much more beyond tht).

I agree i tried him last night. Anyone had Antonio from Spain?

I was thinking of going to TSMS today. Never been. Any suggestions? Prefer strong massage and nice extensive extras. Pls specify if Asian or Latino or otherwise. Thanks!!

Adam, Asian. Ask for strong, you get strong with great technique, unique stretching and accoutrements.

Adam, Asian. Ask for strong, you get strong with great technique, unique stretching and accoutrements.

I've heard about Adam. I went and had Jason. He's Latino, attractive and athletic. Massage was ok. He was amiable though and I had a nice time.

Edited by manmed

Question for you guys: in a spa feel like I have to tip big, ie, 50%+ of the massage price. If I hire someone on something like Rentmen -- do I need to tip, given they get all the money? Or assuming I should tip, what's the right amount"

In the spas, you have to tip. At least 20% just for the massage itself. I say at least because some of the massages aren't real massages at all. But if you get an obviously trained masseur, you gotta pay the service for what it's worth. The masseurs get $20 per 60 minute session regardless of where they are: TSMS, SMS, ShangriLa, etc. So, for a trained masseur, at least $40. The more you get on top of the massage, the higher the tip. Don't cheap out.

Stopped into W Men without an appt.. of course Andy was booked. Got Mark, reasonably tall, sweet Asian. Decent massage, left relaxed. On way out noticed a cute, muscular, shorter Latino-looking guy sitting on their lounge area. Anyone know who that might be?