Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

He’s a tall (6’2-3?) lean muscular black dude. Very handsome! I actually don’t know if he was at Super Men, but I just assumed it’s the same guy based on what I read here.

Yep. That’s him. In my 3-4 years of doing mfm spas, he’s hands-down among one of my top 5 masseurs. My sessions with him were alwys off-the-chart when he was with Super Mens. Ridiculously amazing session.

That said, i suppose his energy might be inconsistent at times, as a few members here commented that they were underwhelmed and he lacked interest. As always, and with every masseur....your mileage may vary.

Had a couple session with Isran(or Ken?) at energy men spa.I like the way how he deliver pressures,from medium to hard then back to medium . He’s a very nice top and I didn’t expect more from a massage parlor . He also gave me a Vip membership card so I just paid 80 bucks for a 90mins massage with him.

Saw Alex at Utopia yesterday. It was a fantastic session but it ended at least 20 minutes early. I figured they'd charge me for 45 minutes but still got charged for an hour. I didn't feel like dealing with it so I just paid but I'm not sure I'll go back. Upsetting because he was great just not for very long!

Saw Alex at Utopia yesterday. It was a fantastic session but it ended at least 20 minutes early. I figured they'd charge me for 45 minutes but still got charged for an hour. I didn't feel like dealing with it so I just paid but I'm not sure I'll go back. Upsetting because he was great just not for very long!

Yes, I’m happy to walk in to Utopia and have a massage by anyone available EXCEPT Alex!

Utopia must be under new ownership. I went last night at 9:15 and they were like sorry we have no more availability. That was never the case in the past!

They don't usually have that many guys on at any one time, I've goen there during the day and they were booked for the next two hours once. Since they close at 11 I think, that doesn't seem so out of the ordinary. Or maybe someone called in sick...