Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I really get turned on by slow, sensual, unexpected body contact. Which is why I really like when a ‘legit’ massage turns unexpectedly sensual or sexual. The thrill is much greater than when it happens at a reliable m4m massage ‘spa’.

That being said, I’ve been trying something new. With great success. Slowly initiating intimate contact with strangers, who I happen to be sitting close to.

I first tried this on an airplane. I was sitting next to a guy who was very friendly and talkative. He was very muscular. In fact, after talking, I learned he was an ex-MMA fighter. He bought me a drink.

After a couple hours, he fell asleep, so I pretended to do the same. He had his tray down, I lowered mine. I let my leg rest up against his. I hand my hand on my knee and I would occasionally rub my. Knee and let my hand rub up against his leg. I moved my bare arm up against his bare arm. At first he would adjust himself, to give me more room. But, I’d end up up against him. After awhile we stayed touching. I moved my hand onto his leg. After a couple minutes he woke up and looked at my hand on his leg. He looked at me. I pretended to still be asleep, with my eyes barely cracked. He placed a blanket over the both of us and closed his eyes. I began to rub the inside of his leg and could feel him get hard. His dick pressing against my arm.

Once the flight got closer to landing, we woke up, put our tray tables up and prepared for landing. The guy, to my surprise, mentioned our touching. He said something like, “if we had more time, we could’ve cuddled longer.” The guy next to us looked over in surprise. LOL.

Since then, I’ve tried this at least three more times: again on a plane with a young guy in his early 20s (actually went down his pants after he asked me for $$$), at a business class lounge before a flight, and in a movie theater.

The key is slow and unassuming. I think most people like being touched, even straight men.

Thoughts on this, guys? I’ll post the other scenarios soon if you’d like me to.

I predict with great confidence that sometime in the near future your luck will end and you will (a) get the living shit beat out of you and/or (b) be charged with assault.

Thinking of going this week - please give us a full report!

Terrible. First they raised the price to $62.00 after this renovation and the renovation was they took away two of the tubs. So in the mens wet area there is only the center hot tub. They took away the side hot tub and cold tub. There is now a big deck surrounding the center tub. The temperature was luke-warm, which in their defense it says warm tubs but whatever. The tub wasn't on and there was no attendant for me to ask to turn it on. He eventually came in and turned it on. It also smelled a little bad. I've had that complaint before too. For the steam-room they made one large glass window next to the door whereas before I believe it was just half a window with the stone underneath it. I assume this was done for them to see into it easier? Otherwise there really is no reason for that change imo.

They also have a sign that says only 5 people can be in the hot tub & zero people can be on the deck area and 5 people in the wet area. I was there for about 2 hours and I was the only one there so I guess this won't be an issue if business doesn't pick up but if it does, I guess you're forced to go to the dry sauna until someone leaves the hot tub. I don't know. Very poor business decision to take away the tubs and limit the # of customers who can be in there.

The Aqua Bar room was open but all i saw were some tables and rooms for body scrub and massage. The left side was still closed off though.

2 females downstairs in the dry sauna area. I don't think anything has changed there except one room says "mens sleep area" and "only one person per mat".

I don't think I'll go back. I'm pretty sure they will be closed by the holidays.

Getting back to Edge All Year Long, who seems to be looking for love in the wrong places: Redwine's reply is remarkably restrained (and correct) , and Typical's blunt warning is more to the point.

I agree with both. You are looking for trouble, and (unfortunately for you) you will find it soon, and as Allen Funt used to say on Candid Camera, when you least expect it. Stick to the old-fashioned way.

It's certainly an intriguing scenario; however, a slippery slope. You've been successful so far but unless you truly have a great intuition, you will come across that one who is not receptive to your wandering hands and it could cause you much grief. I recall the story in the news where a woman who was asleep on a flight woke up and found the man next to her had his hands down her pants. She sued the airline, the guy anyone to get some $$$.

the example you share here has nothing to do with me. i have never, nor would i ever put my hands down someone's pants while they were asleep. what i'm talking about is essentially a cuddle or body contact, with both parties participating.

I take issue with this. You’re making contact; the other man is not objecting. You’re assuming that silence equals consent. I think that others are right and this will end badly for you.

no. i'm not assuming silence equals consent. the consent comes when they rub back or touch me in the same way. a bare arm pushing against another bare arm.

no. i'm not assuming silence equals consent. the consent comes when they rub back or touch me in the same way. a bare arm pushing against another bare arm.

But the larger point is that even if some of these men reciprocate after the fact, your description makes absolutely clear that none of them consent to the initial contact that you've initiated solely for your own sexual gratification. This retroactive consent that you believe you're receiving from the few men who reciprocate does not excuse your initial unrequested touching of all of these men. This isn't a special context like a bathhouse, darkroom, or other cruising spot where everyone is there looking for some sort of sexual experience and it's understood by all that bodily contact generally replaces verbal communication. What you're doing is wrong.

Has anyone tried Kevin at Babylon ? Any feedback ?

Did Babylon potluck, drew Kevin. May not be everyone’s cup of tea, but a keeper in my book. Started with a relaxing table scrub. Nice, strong and very good technique. Uses his elbows a lot, which I love. Safes sensual til end. Love that he’s not a clock watcher. Walked into scrub room at 5.05, walked out of massage room at 6.45... $80! I’ll be back.

Did Babylon potluck, drew Kevin. May not be everyone’s cup of tea, but a keeper in my book. Started with a relaxing table scrub. Nice, strong and very good technique. Uses his elbows a lot, which I love. Safes sensual til end. Love that he’s not a clock watcher. Walked into scrub room at 5.05, walked out of massage room at 6.45... $80! I’ll be back.

Is that $80 for 90 minutes? Actually 100 minutes?

Also hate to go down the tipping road again but I’m a $40 tipper on a $60 hour massage guy. So what is tip on a 90 minute massage usually?

Is that $80 for 90 minutes? Actually 100 minutes?

Also hate to go down the tipping road again but I’m a $40 tipper on a $60 hour massage guy. So what is tip on a 90 minute massage usually?

Yep, it was $80 for the 90 (actual 100) minutes. Place was dead so don’t expect that as typical. I tipped $50 and left happy.

No, the above link is not the Sergey at 27 men spa. He is younger, slightly twinkish /nerdy cute looking guy from Ukraine.

I had a session with him and while the massage was nothing to crow about, i did enjoy my time with him. I found him to be the type you could hang out or just cuddle together. Hope he does well and remains there.

No, the above link is not the Sergey at 27 men spa. He is younger, slightly twinkish /nerdy cute looking guy from Ukraine.

I had a session with him and while the massage was nothing to crow about, i did enjoy my time with him. I found him to be the type you could hang out or just cuddle together. Hope he does well and remains there.

And Sergey at 27 Mens Spa is different than Sergey at Living Fresh, I assume?

Thanks EV. Sent you a PM. Newbie to a table scrub session so don’t really know what to expect.

So I’ve had table scrubs at Shangrila, Utopia, Babylon, and 27 Men. Hey Men in the West Village has a tub but I haven’t tried it. What other places have table showers?

So I’ve had table scrubs at Shangrila, Utopia, Babylon, and 27 Men. Hey Men in the West Village has a tub but I haven’t tried it. What other places have table showers?

You hit on the ones I like. I will say trough a good table shower experience exists at Super Men. It is a pricey experience but you never have to leave the room if you do a massage/scrub combo.