Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Went to the one men’s spa ,very disappointed about not getting a HE.

Paid $90 for an hour,and I tipped $25 for a regular massage.The masseur seems unhappy about that .

No experience there myself, but I’ve always had the impression that One Men’s is in the same league as Living Fresh and New Paradise... don’t expect anything beyond a legit session.

Any spas in nyc that do oral or anal as a HE?

Hey Mr goblue, I agree with Pubic Assistance and JUWS , it is not Right to post stuff like this and put our Masseurs and Spas in Jeopardy. These guys are hard working Masseurs,

and we got to treat them with Respect. These are legit Massage Spas only. I hope you understand.

Hey Mr goblue, I agree with Pubic Assistance and JUWS , it is not Right to post stuff like this and put our Masseurs and Spas in Jeopardy. These guys are hard working Masseurs,

and we got to treat them with Respect. These are legit Massage Spas only. I hope you understand.

Yes, And as I said in my earlier response let’s not forget this also puts this site at risk for being shut down again!!!

Alert. New Thai muscular guy at TSMS. Charlie.

I don’t know if he really, really liked me, and YMMV but this is the most interactive I have had in a decade.

Not sure how long he is going to be there for.

Edited by Tarte Gogo