Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Tried Daniel at Greenhouse today, all of my favs were taken. He’s been there about 3 months. Asian, young, cute, 5’7ish, not twink, but slender/strong. Great combo thera-sensual session. The new and interesting part was at the beginning which he referred to as the “relax your body” part. Climbs on the table, sits right on me, and glides himself up and down the length of my body. Kept asking if too strong. Almost yes, but it was great. Different than having your back walked on. Would have been even better had he been nude, but alas no. Will repeat.

Hi,who’s Jason?I don’t think there’s a guy named Jason working there.They texted me the pics of the new guy Steven.

Got a couple massages from William,he’s very polite and caring.But you need to book him in advance.

David is an experienced masseur ,always legit massage and interactive HE.He’s very handsome,I love Asian guys in their 40s.

You can also try Ken,I am always wondering if he can do more and more.

Be aware. Skip Bruce if he’s still working there.

I totally agree with you and Spursy. I had

a Mindblowing massage at TSMS with Adam.

He cracked every bone in my body and always checking to see if I am fine. After a Stressful

Working Week I feel totally relaxed and Stress free and a happy Camper. Ready for my weekend. Thank you guys for your recommendation.

What does Adam looks like?

Adam is a mixed guy from Russia ?Smoothy body and long hair.Is that the same Adam who used to work at Hero spa ?He’s really good!

If that’s him working at TSMS ,I will visit him soon!

Ya, he told me he’s half Russian and half Mongolian. He was really good!!

Adam is a mixed guy from Russia ?Smoothy body and long hair.Is that the same Adam who used to work at Hero spa ?He’s really good!

If that’s him working at TSMS ,I will visit him soon!

No long hair and Asian. I wouldn’t describe him as Russian. Definitely a great masseur. Jimmy has done a great job assembling a talented team of masseurs at TSMS.

No long hair and Asian. I wouldn’t describe him as Russian. Definitely a great masseur. Jimmy has done a great job assembling a talented team of masseurs at TSMS.

Yes I agree? Adam is a great masseur.

Yes he use to work at Hero Spa before.

Jimmy has a great team.Cute and

Talented young guys.