Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

hey guys, just wanted to relist my favorites at sahngrila (in order). i haven't had patrick yet and it sounds like i wouldn't be interested in fabiano. so, here it goes:

1) sam (we really connect, he's very sensual)

2) jorge (cute)

3) rodrigo (sexy, fun, and friendly)

4) william

What does Sam look like?

Well put, PA. Also, whatever their orientation might be isn't particularly relevant to the job they're doing. Whether or not they're making their clients happy is obviously more important than how they identify sexually in their private lives, and a certain amount of acting/role playing will definitely come in handy. Let's not forget that some clients would prefer to have a gay masseur, while others are more excited by the idea that they're being massaged by a straight man. How is the masseur supposed to know which clients prefer which role?

Well put, PA. Also, whatever their orientation might be isn't particularly relevant to the job they're doing. Whether or not they're making their clients happy is obviously more important than how they identify sexually in their private lives, and a certain amount of acting/role playing will definitely come in handy. Let's not forget that some clients would prefer to have a gay masseur, while others are more excited by the idea that they're being massaged by a straight man. How is the masseur supposed to know which clients prefer which role?

I don’t disagree, and I also didn’t mean to suggest that the quality of their craft is predicated on how they identify. Certainly, it isn’t. Really, I was just curious.

Guest LeonTrotsky
I think you can, but the cost of a day pass is probably pretty damn close to the monthly membership fee.

And it is likely you will be subjected to a very hard sales job as well.

Its been a year since I've looked into spas and reading the last 10-15 pages it seems there have been a lot of changes so I thought I would ask again. Any of these new places or new working masseurs fall into the "daddy daddy/bear" range? 45+, prefer slightly overweight but will take muscular. I don't even need a happy ending at this point, I just want a big old man with meaty hands to massage me in a spa setting. I can get the happy ending from solo therapists I enjoy but I'm bored with going to houses, walking up 4 flights of steps to a cluttered apartment, and I like the atmosphere of a good massage place. Thanks.

Its been a year since I've looked into spas and reading the last 10-15 pages it seems there have been a lot of changes so I thought I would ask again. Any of these new places or new working masseurs fall into the "daddy daddy/bear" range? 45+, prefer slightly overweight but will take muscular. I don't even need a happy ending at this point, I just want a big old man with meaty hands to massage me in a spa setting. I can get the happy ending from solo therapists I enjoy but I'm bored with going to houses, walking up 4 flights of steps to a cluttered apartment, and I like the atmosphere of a good massage place. Thanks.

I have been looking for that kind of masseur for a long time and it seems to be quite difficult to find one especially an Asian one (that’s my preference). I wish there was a spa that caters to our taste.

Anyone have any good recommendations at Energy Men Spa?

M Star was one of my first regular spots when I moved here so the place provides a little nostalgia. But if it is just upselling and no quality, I don’t think I’ll waste my time.

FYI I prefer younger thin asian Masseurs who aim to please.

While on the note of seeking recommendations, I’m also on the hunt for a spa that uses a drape, even blindfold during the massage but still ends happily. There is something about a drape and blindfold that makes the experience seem more legit with a surprise at the end.

Thanks!

I have been looking for that kind of masseur for a long time and it seems to be quite difficult to find one especially an Asian one (that’s my preference). I wish there was a spa that caters to our taste.

I've only ever been able to find information about 1 guy like that but he seemed to disappear in 2017, shame. Okay, guess its still going to peoples homes then. Thanks!

M Star was one of my first regular spots when I moved here so the place provides a little nostalgia. But if it is just upselling and no quality, I don’t think I’ll waste my time.

While on the note of seeking recommendations, I’m also on the hunt for a spa that uses a drape, even blindfold during the massage but still ends happily. There is something about a drape and blindfold that makes the experience seem more legit with a surprise at the end.

Thanks!

August disappeared off the radar after doing private sessions at his apartment near the old Hero Spa for a short time. If he joins the staff at 27 Spa, they will be lucky to have him. He is good.

August (Thai) in 27 could be your choice from your definition.

After more than a year, I’m thinking about treating myself to what was my favorite (and I know a lot of ppl here don’t agree): Supermen Spa.

Seems my top masseurs have left since i last visited. Anyone been recently? Recommendations?

Thanks!

I think you should try Times Square Spa

Great Spa, Good Location, very Clean Rooms, Cute Asian Guys who I am sure will oblige and

Fulfill your fantasies. They go above and beyond.

You could go The/one men spa or super men spa they has couple Asian guys are cute

Tony at Green House is the closest to this description that I’ve experienced. Guessing mid30s, definitely beefy. He knows how to give a decent massage but tends to sensual.

Does anyone know anything about the guy that manages, maybe owns, Greenhouse? He definitely fits the physical description and l recall a discussion way back and now erased of him doing massage.