Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Went to K-Town Saturday afternoon. Last time I went it stunk and only the far left tub was working. It was pretty dead. Only about 3-5 guys. They finally got rid of the sewer smell but this time only the middle tub was working. It was about 4 in the afternoon so I imagine at 9/10 it would be just as dead.

had Alex at Energy Men Spa. It was just ok. Started with extras literally 10 minutes into the massage. I'm sure some guys will love that but I actually want a good strong massage. :) He also shorted me 10 minutes which I realized after I left. I might go back but would definitely want to try someone else.

I finally got to try Alex at Utopia and I must say Victor is still the best there.

I agree , Victor is a nice guy very friendly, great Customer Service at Front Desk, always Smiling.

But let’s not forget Jerry. A wonderful, humble and Sweet guy who also gives a great massage. His customers are his number one priority he said to me. Victor and Jerry are great addition to Utopia Spa.

He is hot, sure, probably the hottest one there... but with barely any personality, hot doesn’t cut it for me. Sorry I’m not sorry LOL.

Totally agree on Alex. Had him my last visit to Utopia. Very strange from very beginning.

I walk in, manager is behind desk and (who I now know to be) Alex is standing there. I say to the manager I’d like a 90 minute massage plus I’d like to use my free 30 min card for an additional 30 min table shower. Manager asks “so 2 hours total?”. I confirm yes, and Alex quickly interrupts “no, that’s too long, I’ll give you a 60 min massage and 30min shower!”

So friggn strange. Manager just stares at me like “you heard the man”. I’ve had two hour sessions before. I’m paying for it. Was it because of the free 30 min card and he was afraid I wouldn’t tip appropriately? Well I just was in no frame of mind to argue or discuss. I said ok. But I was still so flummoxed that I literally didn’t utter a wors except when asked,

So I didn’t ask his name. He never offered it or offered anything verbally. It was only after PMing with another member here that I figured out it was Mark.

It was a decent massage but with barely a hint of sensuality. The minute I flipped over, it was over quickly and then off to the shower. I’d say more but it would be a full review. Simply underwhelming.

Totally agree on Alex. Had him my last visit to Utopia. Very strange from very beginning.

I walk in, manager is behind desk and (who I now know to be) Alex is standing there. I say to the manager I’d like a 90 minute massage plus I’d like to use my free 30 min card for an additional 30 min table shower. Manager asks “so 2 hours total?”. I confirm yes, and Alex quickly interrupts “no, that’s too long, I’ll give you a 60 min massage and 30min shower!”

So friggn strange. Manager just stares at me like “you heard the man”. I’ve had two hour sessions before. I’m paying for it. Was it because of the free 30 min card and he was afraid I wouldn’t tip appropriately? Well I just was in no frame of mind to argue or discuss. I said ok. But I was still so flummoxed that I literally didn’t utter a wors except when asked,

So I didn’t ask his name. He never offered it or offered anything verbally. It was only after PMing with another member here that I figured out it was Mark.

It was a decent massage but with barely a hint of sensuality. The minute I flipped over, it was over quickly and then off to the shower. I’d say more but it would be a full review. Simply underwhelming.

I guess two hours are too long for most therapists. They need to stand and bend down for two hours. That’s probably the reason.

I guess two hours are too long for most therapists. They need to stand and bend down for two hours. That’s probably the reason.

Perhaps, but it was the first time I was ever turned down. I wouldn’t say I get 2 hours regularly but certainly not rarely.

I heard he has a boyfriend... maybe that’s why he is just there to make money. Oh well, the massage was decent, the pressure was just okay. He didn’t even ask me what kind of pressure I’d want. And no personality at all. didn’t make conversation or anything. I’m pretty sure it’s my first and last with him. I just didn’t get why he “tapped” me on Grindr LMAO!