Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

My Question...What NYC Spa has the most Diversity? It seems in all the posts in these threads no one seems to be able to just say. As if this is some sort of Taboo question. They'll tell you the geographic regions, vocal dialects, locations of the primary school, the guys vacation schedule, etc. Lol.

I'd just like to know, what spas have the most diversity on their staff? Or are they are 100% staffed by people of Asian decent. Which is perfectly fine. However, I'd like to try a place that offers some variety, as I like variety.

Utopia is pretty diverse actually. Been there a few times. I think the owners are Asian but some of the guys working there are South American and one of their masseurs is Eastern European.

I recently went to the Times Square Men’s Spa as a walk in and got Adam. I can confirm he is classically Asian but has what sounds like a deep Russian accent when he speaks. The massage was great as I actually had some knots on my back that he helped relieve. the ending was great too but the moment was ruined when he suggested a tip range and asked if I could agree to

it before finishing. I have no problem tipping generously but it was slightly annoying.

It happened with me as well at Times Square Men's Spa. My situation was Robin... He got confident toward to COCKY. To be honest, The massage i felt like he just did it just to pass the time. Probably he thought we (Clients) wouldn't know or feel that he couldn't care. I believe all of us in this room are generous with $$$ but many time you spoiled all this guys. That's why all about asked for the tips during session is happened or something like not pay attention of their job happened by they pick & choose. The end of the day they forgot what they job description is and look down at other (Even their own clients) !!!?! I'm going back to my Spas that i like in Chelsea!!!

Went to Shangrila tonight. The place is immaculate and beautifully decorated. The rooms are really nice. Large rooms, hot towel warmer is in the room, large massage table. Jack is the owner, same guy from Utopia. The walls on the side go all the way up but the wall with the door to the room does not. Had Rodrigo. Tall and beautiful. Super sweet guy. Good massage. They are giving free body scrubs. Body scrub room had a nice big table and a shower head. It is more expensive and Jack said due to location and higher rent. I would probably opt just to go to Utopia since its cheaper unless I'm in the area but overall really great place.

I went to Utopia and had a good experience with Ricky. I like variety so I want to try someone new there tonight or tomorrow. Any suggestions? Someone with good assets :)

I was there a few weeks ago. I saw a new face. Didn’t get his name. He looked Latino but I could be wrong. He had a medium build abt 5’10 or so. Definitely wasn’t Ariel. Curious if anyone else has seen this guy.

It happened with me as well at Times Square Men's Spa. My situation was Robin... He got confident toward to COCKY. To be honest, The massage i felt like he just did it just to pass the time. Probably he thought we (Clients) wouldn't know or feel that he couldn't care. I believe all of us in this room are generous with $$$ but many time you spoiled all this guys. That's why all about asked for the tips during session is happened or something like not pay attention of their job happened by they pick & choose. The end of the day they forgot what they job description is and look down at other (Even their own clients) !!!?! I'm going back to my Spas that i like in Chelsea!!!

@nusxxx , Welcome to the Forum. Several of us have been to the Time (no “s”) Square Men’s Spa and have requested Robin. Your description does not even come close to matching any of ours. He takes great pride in his massage & it’s very good. In fact, one of the best I’ve had in a long time. Not sure why your 1st post here is to give him a lackluster review. I’ll be returning soon and, once again, requesting him.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-time-square-men-spa-w-44st.144657/

Went to Shangrila tonight. The place is immaculate and beautifully decorated. The rooms are really nice. Large rooms, hot towel warmer is in the room, large massage table. Jack is the owner, same guy from Utopia. The walls on the side go all the way up but the wall with the door to the room does not. Had Rodrigo. Tall and beautiful. Super sweet guy. Good massage. They are giving free body scrubs. Body scrub room had a nice big table and a shower head. It is more expensive and Jack said due to location and higher rent. I would probably opt just to go to Utopia since its cheaper unless I'm in the area but overall really great place.

Hmm. I wonder if this is the same Rodrigo that worked at SM Spa. If so I shld visit soon.

I was there a few weeks ago. I saw a new face. Didn’t get his name. He looked Latino but I could be wrong. He had a medium build abt 5’10 or so. Definitely wasn’t Ariel. Curious if anyone else has seen this guy.

This may have been Alex. He's from Venezuela, speaks excellent English, and fits your description. He was my masseur at Shangrila, and I'd recommend him to you.

Looks nice based on the photos so might check it out but definitely a little pricier than most. $90 for 60 minutes. Hopefully it's not another Super Men Spa. Overpriced and awful massages.

This month they offer $10 off if you do a membership and as a promotion membership is being offered free this month only

Any Indian masseurs at any of the spas or does anyone know of an independant masseur? Also what happened to all of the independent masseurs who would advertise on Craigslist? Is there a site for them anymore?

Oh yes, if your desire is of Indian desent, you must reach out to Arjun. You will find his ad on Rentmasseur.com and he is hot for sure. A bit pricey cause he uses a friend's apartment in NYC to perform the message but he is worth it.

I agree with Redwine that Arjun (whose ad is on Masseurfinder) is VERY sensual. His price of $170 (his outcall price) has recently been raised from $160, but he's worth it. He's a very intelligent guy, and one of the very few who not only likes to do role play, but is good at it.

I recently went to the Times Square Men’s Spa as a walk in and got Adam. I can confirm he is classically Asian but has what sounds like a deep Russian accent when he speaks. The massage was great as I actually had some knots on my back that he helped relieve. the ending was great too but the moment was ruined when he suggested a tip range and asked if I could agree to

it before finishing. I have no problem tipping generously but it was slightly annoying.

I have to say that I had a similar experience there recently. When I gave the same generous tip that I have given the past few times, it was" looked at" as if it was not enough anymore! No words were spoken, but the look said it all. I was a bit put off.....

I stopped going to Hey Man because there was a guy who in the middle of my massage requested a tip amount, so I was not relaxed at all during the session... I have no problem tipping well, but I do have a big problem being asked for, or told about a tip before, during or even after my session if I myself have not asked for anything extra yet.

I have to say that I had a similar experience there recently. When I gave the same generous tip that I have given the past few times, it was" looked at" as if it was not enough anymore! No words were spoken, but the look said it all. I was a bit put off.....

I stopped going to Hey Man because there was a guy who in the middle of my massage requested a tip amount, so I was not relaxed at all during the session... I have no problem tipping well, but I do have a big problem being asked for, or told about a tip before, during or even after my session if I myself have not asked for anything extra yet.

Hi. I am kinda surprise by the responses to Adam because I didn’t get that impression .i must say however that during My last massage he left the room about four times and although he apologies , it kinda ruined the session for me . Adam gives a good massage but if that situation happens to me I would definitely stop going

I am not sure if I tip generiously , I think I do because it’s usually 50% or 100% . As I mention it’s only recently I started going to the spa.

I did have negative experience with the Egyptian at 27 men and with two guys at Super men as much so that I don’t go back . I feel that type of reaction spoils the experience .

Looking to try other places any suggestions ?

Any private masseuse that are reasonably priced ?

A tip that sounds generous by percentage terms at a cheap place is not really that much in absolute terms. If you are getting treatment that would endanger their license and tipping 50% on a $60 massage, you're not doing it right.

I agreed if it’s a cheap place for like $60 then I would tip 60 to 100.