Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

NYMASSAGEADDICT - the masseur must have felt proud of himself that he gave you such a good message to cause your arousal. Maybe you had to take the lead at that point and coax him to finish you off. He may not have been experienced! Nice. :):)

He may have been proud, and I actually did ask for more time and for him to “help” and he just shook his head that he couldn’t. But I was still way aroused laying there exposed like that. He did rub very near it, I believe he brushed it a few times but wouldn’t go all the way.

Yes. I mean sensual or extras unexpected at a place like that! Any leads anyone?

Most of those places will require some type of extended patronage and loyalty before you’ll get that unexpected experience. On occasion if there is great chemistry, it could happen on a first go around, but you’re fighting odds.

I’d recommend going to New Paradise and finding a masseur you like. Then go back to him a few times. I do know that they tend to use a small towel to cover and during the stretching, it’s not uncommon to have the towel move revealing your level of enjoyment. I think they do this on purpose. I think after a few visits of aroused exposure, you may be pleasantly surprised.

He may have been proud, and I actually did ask for more time and for him to “help” and he just shook his head that he couldn’t. But I was still way aroused laying there exposed like that. He did rub very near it, I believe he brushed it a few times but wouldn’t go all the way.

Probably a rookie and afraid to lose his job. He probably wanted to finish you off. Maybe next time? Wow . . . Even the name of this place is interesting. Probably a bargain price too.

Probably a rookie and afraid to lose his job. He probably wanted to finish you off. Maybe next time? Wow . . . Even the name of this place is interesting. Probably a bargain price too.

Has any one been to four seasons just a little bit down 9th ave from the two fish space?

Has any one been to four seasons just a little bit down 9th ave from the two fish space?

Yes. At least when they first opened it’s strictly legit with signs everywhere saying any requests or suggestions of inappropriate nature by clients will end the massage immediately.

Not sure if they’ve changed as I think business has been decent there. Maybe if business slows down

Hero and spa27 are MUCH better choices and more reasonably priced too. I never had a bad massage at Hero and Spa27 but I can't say the same at Super man. I avoid Super man as others should as well!

I'd stick to 27 Men as the place is clean. Hero is just too dingy- the carpet, the hot towel they use looks and smells disgusting.

Had a great massage today

at Utopia Spa. My first time

at that Spa and was very impressed

With the Super Friendly Staff. A

Cute guy at the front desk welcomed

me, I think his name was Mark

Utopia is one of the cleanest

Spas in NYC. The Room was

Nice. My Masseurs was the great

Jerry. Always delivers. He is

Truely a diamond.

Most of those places will require some type of extended patronage and loyalty before you’ll get that unexpected experience. On occasion if there is great chemistry, it could happen on a first go around, but you’re fighting odds.

I’d recommend going to New Paradise and finding a masseur you like. Then go back to him a few times. I do know that they tend to use a small towel to cover and during the stretching, it’s not uncommon to have the towel move revealing your level of enjoyment. I think they do this on purpose. I think after a few visits of aroused exposure, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Any recommendations for a particular masseur at New Paradise? Haven’t been in a long time...

Edited by DirtyHarry

Had a great massage today

at Utopia Spa. My first time

at that Spa and was very impressed

With the Super Friendly Staff. A

Cute guy at the front desk welcomed

me, I think his name was Mark

Utopia is one of the cleanest

Spas in NYC. The Room was

Nice. My Masseurs was the great

Jerry. Always delivers. He is

Truely a diamond.

is THE jerry now at utopia? have never had him.