Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

While I don’t have any

I am visiting NYC and would appreciate any recommendation for non-Asian masseur(s) at any of these spas. I am staying in lower Manhattan. Please PM me. Thank you so much.

Spa 27, Super Men and Utopia all have non-Asian masseurs. The only one I have experience with is Ariel at Utopia in the UES. I personally like him a lot, but I don’t consider myself in the majority on this view.

While I don’t have any

Spa 27, Super Men and Utopia all have non-Asian masseurs. The only one I have experience with is Ariel at Utopia in the UES. I personally like him a lot, but I don’t consider myself in the majority on this view.

Thank you

Yes please any non-Asian recommendations?

Perhaps try framing it like nycnsa did and stating what you ARE looking for instead of putting down an entire race.

If you want a masseur that you know you're attracted to why don't you use MF or RM and that way you can pick and choose.

Even if you go to a facility with non-Asian therapists, unless you book an appointment specifically you may (gasp!) end up with one due to scheduling conflicts (he's with another client, it's his day off), etc.

God forbid we wouldn't want you to be subjected to being near an Asian if you don't like them :rolleyes:

LOL at all the guys from the spas writing in broken English trying to drum up business. We all know your posts are fake. I have to give some of you guys credit. You've graduated from just posting fake reviews to creating several sock puppet accounts talking back and forth with each other trying to create a convincing conversation.

I went by Super Men spa today just on a lark to see who was working or if there were any new guys and the guy at the counter was incredibly rude because I decided not to book a massage today, saying I've come in before and not booked a massage. I've been there many times and spent a lot of money there over the last few years. It's pretty expensive so I don't see what's wrong with seeing who's available before deciding to get a massage, especially since masseurs vary widely in quality. In any case, I ended up going to to 27 mens spa, and had an amazing massage by Yuri who I very much recommend. I wont be going back to Super Mens Spa any time soon.

Anyone ever have experiences or recommendations at more legit Asian spas like renew, four seasons or taji?

By recommendations or experiences do you mean with extracurriculars or just a good massage?

If you’re seeking extracurriculars, I also find it rather stimulating to go to a place where extras are not expected but possible.

I went to a place on 9th ave where extras were not part of the deal, yet laid there on my back fully erect hoping for something... nothing occurred but the masseur didn’t seem bothered either. That was also kind of hot.

By recommendations or experiences do you mean with extracurriculars or just a good massage?

If you’re seeking extracurriculars, I also find it rather stimulating to go to a place where extras are not expected but possible.

I went to a place on 9th ave where extras were not part of the deal, yet laid there on my back fully erect hoping for something... nothing occurred but the masseur didn’t seem bothered either. That was also kind of hot.

NYMASSAGEADDICT - the masseur must have felt proud of himself that he gave you such a good message to cause your arousal. Maybe you had to take the lead at that point and coax him to finish you off. He may not have been experienced! Nice. :):)

Yes. I mean sensual or extras unexpected at a place like that! Any leads anyone?